Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Comikaze Expo 2013

Post special events like conventions, online events, get togethers, etc.

Comikaze Expo 2013

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sun Oct 13, 2013 10:27 am

For all of the INFO go HERE!

The things that I am most looking forward to is MORE MOTUC reveals. I was a bit disappointed about "the amount" of reveals @ NYCC so hopefully there will be at least 2 new character figures and some news as well!

Of course the well known and big thing of the event for many (and Myself) is the MOTUC Standor figure! It is a STAN LEE figure :shock: I am quite excited about it. Of course I can't make it to the event but I hope to get him during EA on the Matty Page next month. He will be a great figure indeed.

So, are you going to the event? Do you want Standor because of Stan Lee himself or because it's a cool MOTUC figure or both? Who do you think will be revealed at the event? What else do you think will go on? Talk about it guys :D
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Re: Comikaze Expo 2013

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sat Nov 02, 2013 1:01 pm

Flutterina was just revealed as the owner of the mysterious sword!!!!!!!!! She looks great!

NA Adventures Skeletor AKA is NOW Intergalactic Skeletor with the Battle Damaged Faker head!!!!!!!!!

I can't wait to get them both :!:
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby AcidDragon » Sat Nov 02, 2013 2:54 pm

:batshock: Can't wait to get that Intergalactic Skeletor. That Fakor head looks great. Not sure if it's going on my regular Fakor or my Battle Armour Fakor.
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sat Nov 02, 2013 10:39 pm

UPDATES!

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Mon Nov 04, 2013 3:08 am

CHECK THIS OUT!

POP characters Broom & Loo-Kee was teased as well :!: Not sure when and how they will be released but Madame Razz can't be far behind :D These are going to be fun to have indeed!

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Return to Special Events