Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

NYCC 2013

Post special events like conventions, online events, get togethers, etc.

Re: NYCC 2013

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Fri Oct 11, 2013 7:48 pm

Also, a MOTUC battle damaged Faker head was teased! Very similar like a Terminator/T-800/Endoskeleton! Can it be part of the preposed head pack or an accessory with a yet unrevealed figure? As a really big Faker fan, this will be awesome to have!

Also speculation about a Filmation series to be talked about @ Toy Fair 2014!
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby AcidDragon » Fri Oct 11, 2013 7:53 pm

So much cool. :batshock:
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Fri Oct 11, 2013 7:54 pm

Another thing, NA Mara won the vote, that is fantastic!

The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby AcidDragon » Fri Oct 11, 2013 8:18 pm

Awesome! So happy. :batgrin:
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Fri Oct 11, 2013 10:04 pm

From He-Man.org

Thanks to our friends at Toyark.com, we now have images of Flogg from the floor at NYCC 2013! Flogg is the newly revealed July addition to the Classics line. NA fans have been waiting a long time for the leader of the Space Mutants and now he's here! Flogg is one of the final Wave One NA characters to get realized in Classics with only NA Skeletor remaining.

I am so loving his look with no helmet, cool about the Filmation Power Sword bonus too!
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Fri Oct 11, 2013 11:18 pm

Another look!

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Mon Oct 14, 2013 1:45 am

Well, there a mysterious Battle Ground Teela Sword laying around on the final display, it has been said that is Queen Angella's accessory! So, could this be Angella's new weapon? Who ever it belongs to we will probably see the reveal at Comikaze in November! It will be a very exciting on I'm sure!

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby AcidDragon » Mon Oct 14, 2013 1:50 am

Whaaaat!!! :batshock: If this is Queen Angella's sword, I'm going to freak. With the addition of Loo-Kee in the future, my PoP collection will feel pretty much complete. Everything else will just be icing. :batgrin:
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Mon Oct 14, 2013 10:33 am

AcidDragon wrote:Whaaaat!!! :batshock: If this is Queen Angella's sword, I'm going to freak. With the addition of Loo-Kee in the future, my PoP collection will feel pretty much complete. Everything else will just be icing. :batgrin:

Yep, that's what the theory is but it could belong to someone else as there is no confirmation yet!
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby AcidDragon » Mon Oct 14, 2013 11:51 am

Well it could be the all pink Teela from the old comic...
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Special Events