Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Online Sales!

Post special events like conventions, online events, get togethers, etc.

Online Sales!

Postby secondwhiteline » Thu Nov 13, 2014 11:44 pm

I figured we should probably have a thread to let each other know about website sales and discounts, especially with the holidays coming up. Here's the sale that inspired this: Synapse Films is offering 50% OFF on most of its films, excluding a couple new releases. They've got an awesome catalog of exploitation and horror flicks, and it's well worth looking into.
secondwhiteline
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Re: Online Sales!

Postby OneNineSix » Wed Nov 19, 2014 5:18 am

Nice! Thanks for sharing this, secondwhiteline. What's insane is the production value of the DVD covers as well. You almost forget that these are exploitation flicks and tongue in cheek horror until you come across "the Booby Hatch" and "Frankenhooker" lmao. I love this ****. :jclol: :adamlol: :joklol: :hsgrin:
"I calculate that the probability of our concluding this game of Dungeons and Dragons before the business meeting resumes is slight!"
OneNineSix
Hero
Hero

Postby Skullmaster » Tue Nov 25, 2014 10:27 pm

Cyber Monday on Matty, anyone bite? I got a bunch of figures I needed for sooo cheap...
Skullmaster
Partner
Partner

Postby AcidDragon » Tue Nov 25, 2014 10:37 pm

I did. I got lots and lots of custom fodder for dirt cheap. I had to do a double take when Flynn said what they were going for. I guess this means I'll actually have to start posting some customs beyond the Ra's al Ghul I did like a year ago. :batlol:
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby OneNineSix » Tue Nov 25, 2014 10:58 pm

Just got two DD Unleashed. I have everything else and I have no room for most of my collection as it is. Tempting but trying to be more responsible lately. Trading things off at a loss to condense my collection and get the pieces I really want. :zodgrin:
"I calculate that the probability of our concluding this game of Dungeons and Dragons before the business meeting resumes is slight!"
OneNineSix
Hero
Hero

Postby secondwhiteline » Mon Dec 01, 2014 12:38 am

OneNineSix wrote:Nice! Thanks for sharing this, secondwhiteline. What's insane is the production value of the DVD covers as well. You almost forget that these are exploitation flicks and tongue in cheek horror until you come across "the Booby Hatch" and "Frankenhooker" lmao. I love this ****. :jclol: :adamlol: :joklol: :hsgrin:

Hah! Hey, Bill Murray loves Frankenhooker. But yeah, between Synapse, Grindhouse, Scream Factory, Vinegar Syndrome, and Scorpion Releasing, the quality of exploitation releases has hit a ridiculous high.

Barnes & Noble has a Buy 2, Get the 3rd Free deal on DC & Marvel trades! I picked up the first three Jamie Delano Hellblazer trades for myself.

Fright Rags has some killer discounts on shirts right now. I picked up a shirt for my gf for Christmas, a Headless Horseman tee for myself, and one of their $7.00 Mystery Tees. Mystery items are a weakness of mine.
secondwhiteline
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby secondwhiteline » Mon Dec 01, 2014 12:41 am

Skullmaster wrote:Cyber Monday on Matty, anyone bite? I got a bunch of figures I needed for sooo cheap...

There's nothing there right now I really need, but I keep checking in to see if they put up Entrapta, Shakoti, Leech, or Mosquitor. If they do, I'll pick any of those up and a Phantom Stranger for my gf. This sale makes me wish I had the time to really get into customs, because $6 a figure is a fodder dream.
secondwhiteline
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Return to Special Events