Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

6" Star Wars Black Series

The toy line from a galaxy far far away! The section for fans of the movies, comics, vintage and modern toylines (Kenner, Hasbro Star Wars Black, etc), the Clone Saga, the WOTC miniatures game and more!

Re: 6" Star Wars Black Series

Postby packerbacker180 » Fri Aug 12, 2016 6:44 pm

Because they haven't milked everything from this Rey yet, lol. I'm ready for some Rogue One. The newest trailer was excellent.
"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby packerbacker180 » Sat Aug 13, 2016 7:57 pm

After that new trailer I will probably be buying that Droid as well. Damn marketing.
"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby Webslinger » Sun Aug 14, 2016 12:14 am

Droid you say?...
Webslinger
News & Reviews
News & Reviews

Postby chuckym70 » Thu Sep 22, 2016 3:12 pm

Here is a list of all the Star wars Rouge One Stuff coming out. It has all figures all sizes and everything else. The one figure its missing is a TOYS r US Exclusive trooper that was released Monday. Ill post a pic in a few.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2Mcf_ ... pvcm8/view
chuckym70
Civilian
Civilian

Postby chuckym70 » Thu Sep 22, 2016 3:13 pm

chuckym70
Civilian
Civilian

Postby packerbacker180 » Thu Sep 22, 2016 4:00 pm

Kind of cool. Looks like an update of the Biker Scout but then this would be prior to RotJ so...
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby packerbacker180 » Mon Sep 26, 2016 6:21 pm

Found the Rogue One figures at Walmart today but they scanned as 'restricted' at the register so they wouldn't sell them. Not a big deal because I don't expect them to be hard to find eventually, just so annoying that associates don't know enough not to put them out. I know when I worked there the boxes that had a set date on them said so on the box in big red striping that was pretty hard to miss. Oh well. Still, was pretty cool to see them all.
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby secondwhiteline » Sat Oct 15, 2016 6:53 pm

Yeah, I saw everyone but Jyn Erso at my WM this week. Despite the FOMO hype, I don't think these will be too hard to find. I picked up unmasked Kylo.

Really hoping they release Rey in her epilogue costume. I need a Rey w/lightsaber to face off against Ren.
secondwhiteline
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby packerbacker180 » Sun Oct 16, 2016 7:40 am

Wound up buying all 4 Rogue One figures on FF but will probably take Jyn and Cassian back since I kind of like the Cassian in the Target 3-pack better and it comes with the same Jyn. Just need to find it, lol.
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby Idiot Savant » Sun Oct 16, 2016 10:45 pm

I snagged the new robot and death trooper as well as the Kmart (yes, they still exist) Jyn Erso. On a side note, also found the x-wing alien pilot and General guy from force awakens
I am one of the 63%....
Idiot Savant
League Elite
League Elite

Location: Galactic Sector Z-Z-9-Plural-Z Alpha-middle-of-effing-nowhere-Wisconsin

PreviousNext

Return to Star Wars