Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

6" Star Wars Black Series

The toy line from a galaxy far far away! The section for fans of the movies, comics, vintage and modern toylines (Kenner, Hasbro Star Wars Black, etc), the Clone Saga, the WOTC miniatures game and more!

Re: 6" Star Wars Black Series

Postby Idiot Savant » Fri Dec 09, 2016 8:23 pm

Go to Survey Monkey for the Black Series Survey!!!
I am one of the 63%....
Idiot Savant
League Elite
League Elite

Location: Galactic Sector Z-Z-9-Plural-Z Alpha-middle-of-effing-nowhere-Wisconsin

Postby Idiot Savant » Fri Dec 09, 2016 8:25 pm

They get pretty specific as to options vs value and such...also asked for suggestions and I said they need to include BAF parts as well as get back to the original film characters
I am one of the 63%....
Idiot Savant
League Elite
League Elite

Location: Galactic Sector Z-Z-9-Plural-Z Alpha-middle-of-effing-nowhere-Wisconsin

Postby packerbacker180 » Fri Dec 09, 2016 8:43 pm

Been saying it for years, BAF Ewoks. 2 (or 3) per wave could make a whole village. And everyone needs to vote for Sidon Ithano.

I guess some of the surveys have had different prices. Like one asks about Grievous at $30 while another has him at $35. You can vote once on your computer, but also once on your smartphone. :)
"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby packerbacker180 » Fri Dec 09, 2016 8:46 pm

Seeing those questions made me realize how many figures I still want and they didn't even ask about people like Dooku, Zuckuss, and Tarkin. Not to mention characters like Mara Jade and Dr. Aphra and her murderous droids I'd be down for.
"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby packerbacker180 » Sun Dec 11, 2016 12:29 pm

Here's the link to the link....http://www.jeditemplearchives.com/conte ... &sid=19290
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby Idiot Savant » Thu Dec 15, 2016 5:41 pm

I saw Baboon Faced Leia today...even with the supposed "resculpt", she's terribly ugly and I just couldn't pull the trigger

On a positive note, one of my local Wallys FINALY had their exclusive Skiff guy, so I did get him
I am one of the 63%....
Idiot Savant
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Thu Dec 15, 2016 7:16 pm

My Leia I ordered from Amazon in Aug shipped today but not Ben or Sabine. Where did you see her?
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby Idiot Savant » Thu Dec 15, 2016 7:50 pm

packerbacker180 wrote:My Leia I ordered from Amazon in Aug shipped today but not Ben or Sabine. Where did you see her?

Saw her at GameStop...apparently they only got a shipment of 2 Baboon Leia'a and nothing else...checked the other one in my area and nada
I am one of the 63%....
Idiot Savant
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Thu Dec 15, 2016 9:47 pm

Ah, yeah, I'd heard of Gamestop getting some. I still need Revan because he wasn't up for preorder and I'm not sure this wave will ever hit my Walmarts with the plethora of TFA Wave 2 clogging shelves. I don't frequent Gamestop very often though.
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby Webslinger » Fri Dec 16, 2016 12:44 am

I need to find a Ben and Leia... oh and Sabine. Dammit, Star Wars is addicting LOL
Webslinger
News & Reviews
News & Reviews

PreviousNext

Return to Star Wars