Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

6" Star Wars Black Series

The toy line from a galaxy far far away! The section for fans of the movies, comics, vintage and modern toylines (Kenner, Hasbro Star Wars Black, etc), the Clone Saga, the WOTC miniatures game and more!

Re: 6" Star Wars Black Series

Postby packerbacker180 » Sun Dec 18, 2016 11:03 pm

Got Leia in the mail today from Amazon. My Ben is supposed to ship around the 30th but no news on Sabine from that order. Leia is ok. Still doesn't look quite enough like her but at least she doesn't loo like Fran Stella Noskovich Der Vinivisckvy anymore.
"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby Idiot Savant » Mon Dec 19, 2016 7:31 am

Finally found the Walgreens C-3PO exclusive...(same exact sculpt as the Force Awakens one) needs his head dimple though, so I will add that
I am one of the 63%....
Idiot Savant
League Elite
League Elite

Location: Galactic Sector Z-Z-9-Plural-Z Alpha-middle-of-effing-nowhere-Wisconsin

Postby secondwhiteline » Tue Dec 27, 2016 10:49 am

Baze and Chirrut!
secondwhiteline
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby packerbacker180 » Sat Jan 14, 2017 1:21 pm

Baze and Chirrut should be hitting stores soon. I just worry that all the repacks will make these guys harder to find. If you don't catch them when they first hit, all these Jyns and Cassians added into all the Jyns and Cassians already sitting on pegs and most stores might kill this line for a few months.
"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby Idiot Savant » Sat Jan 14, 2017 11:00 pm

Very sad but true...
I am one of the 63%....
Idiot Savant
League Elite
League Elite

Location: Galactic Sector Z-Z-9-Plural-Z Alpha-middle-of-effing-nowhere-Wisconsin

Postby Idiot Savant » Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:27 pm

Well thanks a lot Hasbro...how you continue to F&$K up this 6" line with a reissue X-Wing Luke just on a fancy-schmancy new card is beyond me

What a kick in the dick...

https://i0.wp.com/thefwoosh.com/wp-cont ... atured.jpg
I am one of the 63%....
Idiot Savant
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Thu Feb 16, 2017 2:11 pm

Eh, if it means not rereleasing them in the Black Series I'm cool with it. I wasn't even intending the collect the line back then but that Christmas Amazon had the wave for $9.99 per figure so I got them all. But I think a lot of people missed out on them so at least it's a way to get him now.
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby Idiot Savant » Thu Feb 16, 2017 8:26 pm

True...my gripe is that they didn't put forth the effort for a NEW or newly sculpted figure that they haven't made yet to really promo this line...Lando would've been perfect

Missed opportunity
I am one of the 63%....
Idiot Savant
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:25 pm

But isn't that a Con exclusive? I'd be more peeved if I couldn't get Lando for $20 at retail. I mean, some are speculating that this may be the start of Hasbro re-releasing figures, and if you've seen the prices figures like Maul, R2, and Anakin have gone for then there's definitely demand for some older figures. If this is a way to get them out without wasting Black Series slots than I'm cool with it. Most stores seem pretty happy to put out anything Star Wars, so I'm sure stores could support a line of old figures as well.
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby packerbacker180 » Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:06 am

Baze and Chirrut are available at hasbrotoyshop.com, so were the Guardains of the Galaxy wave a while ago.
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

PreviousNext

Return to Star Wars