Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

6" Star Wars Black Series

The toy line from a galaxy far far away! The section for fans of the movies, comics, vintage and modern toylines (Kenner, Hasbro Star Wars Black, etc), the Clone Saga, the WOTC miniatures game and more!

Re: 6" Star Wars Black Series

Postby Idiot Savant » Mon Feb 17, 2014 7:49 am

Biker Scout with Speeder Bike!!!

Details look amazing and at $40 that's a hell of a deal
image.jpg
I am one of the 63%....
Idiot Savant
League Elite
League Elite

Location: Galactic Sector Z-Z-9-Plural-Z Alpha-middle-of-effing-nowhere-Wisconsin

Postby Idiot Savant » Mon Feb 17, 2014 7:51 am

Lord Vader looks really good and I love the fabric usage, the inner workings of his helmet are good but old man Anakin looks off
image.jpg
I am one of the 63%....
Idiot Savant
League Elite
League Elite

Location: Galactic Sector Z-Z-9-Plural-Z Alpha-middle-of-effing-nowhere-Wisconsin

Postby Idiot Savant » Mon Feb 17, 2014 7:53 am

Hope his helmet connects properly and looks good...a little worries that they don't have one side by side with the helmet on as a comparison
image.jpg
I am one of the 63%....
Idiot Savant
League Elite
League Elite

Postby Idiot Savant » Mon Feb 17, 2014 7:54 am

WAAAAARRRRGGHH!!!
image.jpg
I am one of the 63%....
Idiot Savant
League Elite
League Elite

Postby Idiot Savant » Mon Feb 17, 2014 7:55 am

It'd also be sweet if Chewie came with an alternate, non-yelly head
I am one of the 63%....
Idiot Savant
League Elite
League Elite

Postby Idiot Savant » Mon Feb 17, 2014 8:09 am

I like this but I got the 3.75" scale from Walmart a few years back and even thought this guy is minimum 12", I'm not sure...especially since he doesn't come with his slab or any other accessories, he'll be a "buy him if he looks good enough in my hands" thing
image.jpg
I am one of the 63%....
Idiot Savant
League Elite
League Elite

Postby Idiot Savant » Mon Feb 17, 2014 8:11 am

Here's Jedi Luke...add another fig to the list!
image.jpg
I am one of the 63%....
Idiot Savant
League Elite
League Elite

Postby loolar » Sun Feb 23, 2014 2:26 am

Idiot Savant wrote:It'd also be sweet if Chewie came with an alternate, non-yelly head

I believe they're eventually going to introduce variants - they can do an Empire Chewy with closed mouth and "mop" like hair.
loolar
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby Barbecue17 » Tue Mar 18, 2014 8:19 am

I just got my hands on series 3 of these (a friend is lending them to me) and so far I've reviewed Obi-Wan Kenobi: http://www.thepicreview.com/2014/03/action-figure-review-obi-wan-kenobi.html

I have to say that I'm quite disappointed. He's easily my least favorite figure in this line so far. I think it's the lack of a cloak that really bothers me, although I do find the headsculpt rather weak and the arm movement quite limited. I hope future Jedi figures are improved upon.
I review an unhealthy amount of Batman and Batgirl related stuff at http://www.thepicreview.com
Barbecue17
Partner
Partner

Postby Barbecue17 » Wed Mar 19, 2014 8:12 am

After yesterday's disappointing Obi-Wan Kenobi, I was quite pleased to check out the excellent Stormtrooper. This guy is about as perfect of a Stormtrooper figure as you could want and is the true star of Series three: http://www.thepicreview.com/2014/03/action-figure-review-stormtrooper-from.html

I love him!
I review an unhealthy amount of Batman and Batgirl related stuff at http://www.thepicreview.com
Barbecue17
Partner
Partner

PreviousNext

Return to Star Wars