Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Transformers Masterpiece Line

Everybody's favourite robots in disguise... GOBOTS! Just kidding.

Masterpiece Shockwave and Hot Rod 2.0 Revealed!

Postby 1987olds442 » Fri Sep 25, 2015 11:11 am

Coming in just now via the K-Hobby Twitter feed andhobbylog.jp, we have two brand new Masterpiece reveals, the first one being: Shockwave! Provided via a Takara exhibition display, Masterpiece Shockwave is on display along with the upcoming Masterpiece Ironhide and the recently teased Masterpiece Hot Rod version 2.0.

This is our very first look at these two reveals, two reveals that fans and collectors have been discussing in speculation and wish-list threads for years now.

What do you think of the reveals? Sound off in the discussion link below!

Staff edit: Take this as hearsay for right now, but it is very much worth passing along for speculation sake. According to [url]hobbylog.jp[/url] (and a Google translation) who is on scene at the exhibition, Masterpiece Hot Rod will come with his visor, a saw (as seen in the 1986 film), and a fishing rod (again as seen in the 1986 film). The site also mentions Hot Rod can sit as seen in the scene fishing with Daniel.

For Shockwave: no sound gimmicks but there will be a “flash” gimmick included.

Again, take this with a pinch of salt as we’re not sure how solid the information is that is being passed along.

http://news.tfw2005.com/2015/09/24/masterpiece-shockwave-incoming-301849

1987olds442
News & Reviews
News & Reviews

Re: Transformers Masterpiece Line

Postby Idiot Savant » Fri Sep 25, 2015 9:32 pm

Oh crap crackers....I'm losing money that I don't have....
I am one of the 63%....
Idiot Savant
League Elite
League Elite

Location: Galactic Sector Z-Z-9-Plural-Z Alpha-middle-of-effing-nowhere-Wisconsin

Previous

Return to Transformers