Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

My Vintage Wrestling Collection: CD THEME COLLECTION!!

Wanna talk about your LJN Hulkster or that weird, skinny body Samoa Joe TNA figure? Maybe you've got some cool wrestling swag? Step up to the gorilla position and snap in to it, oh yeah!

Re: My Vintage Wrestling Collection: CD THEME COLLECTION!!

Postby packerbacker180 » Tue Apr 11, 2023 5:59 pm

I;ve never seen some of those videos. I did get the Best of the 80s and 90s DVDs when they came out. I I had the music vol 3 and 4 somewhere. I remember thinking it was pretty cool that all the themes were available on a CD like that. Kids have no idea these days, lol. I can search and find any of those songs in five seconds now. I don't really buy DVDs or CDs anymore.
"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby OneNineSix » Tue Apr 11, 2023 9:16 pm

That is an epic wrestling collection dude.
"I calculate that the probability of our concluding this game of Dungeons and Dragons before the business meeting resumes is slight!"
OneNineSix
Hero
Hero

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Wed Apr 12, 2023 6:41 am

PB - Well good you were surprised a bit. Well I hope you took care of your's, Yeah, don't get Me wrong about searching and finding it in 5 seconds but I'm old school and will always be. Kids don't know. I hope there's people out there teaching them this history cause it will be so far away when their grown up :roll:

ONS - Thanks a lot. When I say that I'm a huge wrestling fan, I mean it :shock: I'm one of the biggest you'll ever meet ;) Like I said before, long ago in school and so on I tried to get people into it and we could have done so much fun stuff together but nope, they went their own way :roll:

Thanks guys for the replies, I appreciate that very much :)
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Previous

Return to Wrestling Toys & Collectibles