Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

My JLA: U Collection: Batman Update!

Topics include figures inspired by Batman the Animated Series, the Justice League Unlimited figure series by Mattel, the Young Justice action figure series, Beware the Batman and much more!

My JLA: U Collection: Batman Update!

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Wed Apr 21, 2021 5:26 am

OK, here is My JLA-U (Justice League of America: Unlimited) collection. I got these guys in the earlier part to the middle section  of the 2000s. I did not collect all of them and you will see some key characters are not present but I believe I actually have more that I have misplaced (if I come across them in the future then I will revisit this topic for that update!) but this is what I have to showcase for the time being. Like My previously seen The Batman collection, I collected most of these guys at Target with occasionally finding them at Big Lots! among other places. They are also made by Mattel and this series had a very long span of lines. I really hated the selection options however because you would mostly have to get duplicates in multi-packs to get that "one specific" character that you wanted/needed however I really don'y mind variants if there are big differences of them but that wasn't usually the case with this series. . Also, like The Batman, I never really watched the series, I just wanted the figures. I loved some of the designs however especially the women's overall appearances. I stopped collecting them in the middle/later part of the 2000s because I just was getting into other things that was much more expensive like MOTUC at MattyCollector and others like Sideshow and besides, these really aren't My favorite type of figures because of the way they are made makes them really difficult to stand up. They sculpting I believe was by The Four Horsemen which is really good but sometimes the quality is really questionable as the joints don't move all the way or even less. So without further ado, here they are!

Martian Manhunter, Batman and Superman

Wonder Woman, Kyle Raynor and Supergirl

The Atom, Aqua Man and The Black Canary

Zantanna, Green Arrow and Wonder Woman

Last edited by BrandonDaCollector on Mon May 03, 2021 5:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Re: My JLA: U Collection: DOOMSDAY is HERE!

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Wed Apr 21, 2021 5:27 am

The Huntress, Green Lantern and Wonder Woman

Martian Manhunter, Batman and Superman: These are some terrific variants!

Green Lanterns (GL, Kilowog, Katma Tui, Tomar Re, Kyle Raynor, Arkis Chummuck and GL): Great group!

Dr. Light, Amazo and Lex Luthor

Last edited by BrandonDaCollector on Wed Apr 21, 2021 6:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Wed Apr 21, 2021 5:27 am

Mirror Master, Steel and Shining Knight

Red Rocket, Batman (Gas Mask) and Aztek

Metamorpho, Etrigan the Demon and Orion: I love the Demon's classic retro style look!

Bizzaro, Reverse Flash and Copperhead

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Wed Apr 21, 2021 5:30 am

Doomsday & Darkseid (Mission Vision): I love the Doomsday as he is My fave DC villain of all-time. I just dig his huge stature and his haire and his overall. The Darkseid is really impressive as well.

OVERSIZED: Hawkgirl, Wonder  Woman, Starfire, the Atom, Superman, Martian Manhunter and The Green Arrow! The women are really nice!

Small Metal Statues: (Previously featured elsewhere within the forum) Martian Manhunter, Hawkgirl, The Flash, Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, The Green Lantern, Aquaman, The Atom and the Green Arrow! These are arguably My fave of all of all of My JLAs!

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Wed Apr 21, 2021 5:36 am

BONUS!

JLA Display Stand for those hard to stand females as the males have no peg holes

Oversized Hawkgirl's & Wonder Woman's display stands!

JLA: Ah, a cool group and My fave version of Wonder Woman thus far!

The Women of JLA-U: Yep, look at the cute hotness, I love how the Huntress is!

Doomsday vs. Superman: Yep, IMO, the greatest DC comic story ever!

Kenner Batman vs. Mattel Batman: I had to put this together, don't get Me wrong, Mattel's is really good but IMO nothing beats Kenner's versions!

All Mattel comparisons: A selection of the various styles of JLA figures!

Well, that's it for now. Like I said, if I can locate My other ones some how, some way I will post them here!. I hope you have enjoyed this. Comments please :D
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby MajorCandidZero » Thu Apr 22, 2021 5:09 am

Hi Brandon. I admire your JLU collection. I really liked the cartoon series. Hey are you still collecting 1:6 scale these days?
MajorCandidZero
Civilian
Civilian

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Fri Apr 23, 2021 12:20 am

MajorCandidZero wrote:Hi Brandon. I admire your JLU collection. I really liked the cartoon series. Hey are you still collecting 1:6 scale these days?

Thanks Major, I appreciate your comment :) Actually, I stopped collecting 1:6 figures long ago as with other series's but have made exceptions with some older stuff that I wanted decades ago and so forth. I am however going to showcase some DC & Marvel + various 1:6 & large scale figures soon so please be on the look out for that :D
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Re: My JLA: U Collection: Batman Update!

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Mon May 03, 2021 5:31 am

OK, here is a small update. I just found My oversized Batman just laying near the corner in plain sight...I knew I had him just didn't know where he was. Anyway, here he is and grouped together with Wonder Woman & Superman :!:

That's all for now, see you around :batgrin:
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby OneNineSix » Thu May 06, 2021 4:56 pm

Great! All these figures remind me of how much I miss this show.
"I calculate that the probability of our concluding this game of Dungeons and Dragons before the business meeting resumes is slight!"
OneNineSix
Hero
Hero

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Fri May 07, 2021 2:43 am

OneNineSix wrote:Great! All these figures remind me of how much I miss this show.

Thanks OneSixNine :) At least I made somebody think of the good past.
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Next

Return to DC Animated Universe Figure Lines