Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Wrestling Experiences: Share Them!

Wanna talk about your LJN Hulkster or that weird, skinny body Samoa Joe TNA figure? Maybe you've got some cool wrestling swag? Step up to the gorilla position and snap in to it, oh yeah!

Re: Wrestling Experiences: Share Them!

Postby packerbacker180 » Wed Jul 05, 2023 12:49 pm

Ok, yeah, I know Maki Itoh from AEW. And the US wrestlers you named.

Strong filters, huh? I guess I can't write Konosuke Takesh1ta, then. That might be the most unfortunate Japanese last name to have, lol.
"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sun Jul 09, 2023 7:43 am

I wouldn't be like that about the camera, looks good to Me so be happy with what you got. I find Japanese names interesting as well as their culture and I love pronouncing them.

I'm still waiting Acid for your event too, I'm sure it was a dandy ;)
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby secondwhiteline » Thu Oct 12, 2023 11:36 pm

Here's NJPW/Impact Multiverse 2 from this past summer! I wish I had been able to pull some better pics of Momo Kohgo, but I spent her entrance holding up her rally towel. You can see me in this video (left corner near the end)!

Pics under the spoiler tag.
Spoiler:
secondwhiteline
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Previous

Return to Wrestling Toys & Collectibles