Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

The K-9 Corps! REVISED 05/16/21!

Discuss any toy lines that do not currently have their own topics here such as Thundercats, Hot Wheels, My Little Pony and Friends, Trash Pack and more!

Re: The K9 Corps! LOTS of Pics!

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Tue Feb 16, 2021 6:55 am

IMPORTANT!: Here is My revived & revised topic of My K-9 Corps! It should be visible. I have updated it with a bonus as well. Look at as a reboot of sorts if you will. Please take your time to read the following and look at the pics. After you are done please leave a reply with your thoughts, it took some time for Me to redo this, I will appreciate this very much :)

-------------------------------------------------

Back in 2005, Lanard released a very unique 1:6 series called the K9 Corps! Large figures that most shared parts but were original and quite decent sculpts. The purpose was to have a totally different concept and to get youngsters into 1:6 collecting, whether that happen is not known but fans and collectors alike such as I will remember the fun time collecting these anthropomorphic canines! I got the two deluxe figures Taurus and Davis @ K-Mart locally and the rest @ K-B Toys.com (when they were still around, I remember that box they came in, it was huge!) and I got the bonus Lanard guy @ My local Walgreens. I am very thankful that I have the entire set as I have them all except the vehicle that was a tank with the same figure of Magnum that I was not interested in. Here is some pics of ALL of the characters in the series!

The Good Guys!

Magnum

Eclipse

Last edited by BrandonDaCollector on Wed May 05, 2021 4:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Tue Feb 16, 2021 6:56 am

Rabid Gang

Bull Dozer

The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Tue Feb 16, 2021 6:56 am

General Taurus

Dr. Davis Elliot

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Tue Feb 16, 2021 6:57 am

The Bad Guys!

Greyslash

Malice

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Tue Feb 16, 2021 6:58 am

Each character came with a special bio card and even a special Video CD!

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Tue Feb 16, 2021 6:59 am

Bonus character I got to go with them a few years later! The Ultra Corps. S.U.B.

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Tue Feb 16, 2021 7:00 am

Group Shot!

Size Comparison!

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Tue Feb 16, 2021 7:02 am

SUPER BONUS! In the early 2010s when I was in My heyday of making awesome 1/6 scale custom Kit-Bash Figures, I gave them all names, wrote stories for them and made them in the same universe as My other 12" figures. So, when I was finishing up My great Dylan Russel Band (mobsters & assassins -- I plan on show you all of My custom figures in time!), one of the final members I made was character that I always had an idea about and wanted to make so I thought that this would be the perfect spot for him!

Taylor Miles: The Scar of Justice! Without telling the whole story, in short he encounters Greyslash of the K-9 Corps! LOOK at his scar that he got from him :shock:

Well, there you have it, I hope you have liked My revised K-9 Corps topic. Please let Me know your thoughts and such. Till next time, I'll you you around :batgrin:
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Re: The K-9 Corps! REVISED 02/16/21!

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Wed May 05, 2021 4:34 am

Bump :roll:
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Re: The K-9 Corps! REVISED 02/16/21!

Postby AcidDragon » Wed May 05, 2021 9:07 pm

Really like all the background stories you gave some of these guys!
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to General Toy Discussions