Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

How Many Action Figures are in your collection?

The central catch all topic for your collections! Share all of your awesome collections/display setups that you've built and see what others have put together!

How Many Action Figures are in your collection?

Postby Idiot Savant » Sun Oct 31, 2021 11:10 am

Hi fellas, I thought this could be a quick fun little topic.

I recounted my figures on display, and I came up with 1,722 total figures on display. This is probably half of what I had at our previous home and probably equal that number in storage I still have yet to sell…

But that got me to wonder how many you all have on display…just a fun thought for me
I am one of the 63%....
Idiot Savant
League Elite
League Elite

Location: Galactic Sector Z-Z-9-Plural-Z Alpha-middle-of-effing-nowhere-Wisconsin

Re: How Many Action Figures are in your collection?

Postby packerbacker180 » Sun Oct 31, 2021 11:33 am

"Too many!"--everyone's wives.

Are we distinguishing between displayed and boxed up? Because all my MLs and DCUCs are boxed up and that would be several hundred. I just have my Black Series, Modern Era Joes, and a few Transformers RED on display because of space and general laziness.
"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby Idiot Savant » Sun Oct 31, 2021 8:05 pm

Hahaha

I was just thinking of figures (loose/m.o.c.) that are out in the open on display for all to see..mine is a mix of 2/3 opened with 1/3 mint on card/box
I am one of the 63%....
Idiot Savant
League Elite
League Elite

Location: Galactic Sector Z-Z-9-Plural-Z Alpha-middle-of-effing-nowhere-Wisconsin

Postby packerbacker180 » Sun Oct 31, 2021 8:56 pm

Hmmm, I'll have to give it a count. As of now I have five six-tier bookcases, but totes full of 200+ DCUC figs and tons of MLs both boxed and unboxed in the closet waiting for room that I know will never come. No idea why I still buy them, though I've cut way back the last few years minus stuff on clearance or outlet stores (just completed Strong Guy thanks to $10 figs at Ollie's!). I don't even want to think about fodder, lol, as there's totes of figures and parts, I feel like Sid sometimes.

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Return to Action Figure Collections