Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

THE SWAMP 2.0 by Idiot Savant

The central catch all topic for your collections! Share all of your awesome collections/display setups that you've built and see what others have put together!

Re: THE SWAMP 2.0 by Idiot Savant

Postby AcidDragon » Wed May 15, 2019 9:28 pm

You bet, man. You're family here. This ragtag bunch has been together for an insanely long period of time now. Can't believe it's been 6 years. Feels like it was only yesterday when I did that 1 Year Anniversary graphic.
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Idiot Savant » Thu May 16, 2019 7:35 pm

And speaking on behalf of all, a hearty superhero THANK YOU CITIZEN! from us...I live for this site
I am one of the 63%....
Idiot Savant
League Elite
League Elite

Location: Galactic Sector Z-Z-9-Plural-Z Alpha-middle-of-effing-nowhere-Wisconsin

Postby Doctor Fate » Fri May 17, 2019 4:32 am

Idiot Savant wrote:And speaking on behalf of all, a hearty superhero THANK YOU CITIZEN! from us...I live for this site

Again, thanks for the sharing of your vast hordes of great customs and your awesome Green Lantern Corps.
The Helmet of Fate, Amulet of Anubis, and the Cloak of Destiny Awaits You!

Doctor Fate and Fate of the World ... are the same person ... the reason for two accounts is to add more photographs to this forum.
Doctor Fate
League Elite
League Elite

Postby Amulet of Anubis » Fri May 17, 2019 9:01 am

Idiot Savant wrote:And speaking on behalf of all, a hearty superhero THANK YOU CITIZEN! from us...I live for this site

I'm thinking of going through all of your customs over the course of the next few months when I have time to do so. Just to let you know that.
I'm a close friend of Doctor Fate / Fate of the World and will be assisting him in both Lynda Carter and Super Babes Threads.
Amulet of Anubis
Hero
Hero

Postby Idiot Savant » Fri May 17, 2019 8:33 pm

Amulet of Anubis wrote:

I'm thinking of going through all of your customs over the course of the next few months when I have time to do so. Just to let you know that.

Feel free to check them out....looking forward to hearing your thoughts
I am one of the 63%....
Idiot Savant
League Elite
League Elite

Location: Galactic Sector Z-Z-9-Plural-Z Alpha-middle-of-effing-nowhere-Wisconsin

Postby Idiot Savant » Mon Nov 25, 2019 9:02 pm

Latest house update:

Our house has been sold (YAY!)? My wife has been so stressed out that she’s lost 15 pounds by not eating much, so this is the worst thing to watch.

The house we were planning to buy is better off being condemned (based upon all the issues that arose during the home, well and septic inspections) thank god for that.

Now to the uncertainty principle: we’re still searching for a house, but we have a few good options (that have been on the market for up to a year) so we’re seeing if we can low ball them a bit...

wish us luck my friends....not having access to toys and customs is getting on my nerves a bit; I aimlessly meander around the house looking for something to fidget with, but alas, I cannot haha
I am one of the 63%....
Idiot Savant
League Elite
League Elite

Postby AcidDragon » Mon Nov 25, 2019 10:45 pm

Dang. Sounds like you and your family are going through a pretty tough time, IS! I hope you guys find something soon. In the meantime, maybe it's a chance for you to start drawing and painting again??
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Fate of the World » Tue Nov 26, 2019 8:51 am

Man, I wish you and your family get a place to live and I hope that your wife is doing better and wish you all the happiness to get a new home and get your life in order. Hang in there and hope for the BEST. :)

Fate of the World and Doctor Fate ... are the same person ... the reason for two accounts is to add more photographs to this forum.
Fate of the World
News & Reviews
News & Reviews

Postby Idiot Savant » Tue Nov 26, 2019 8:10 pm

AcidDragon wrote:Dang. Sounds like you and your family are going through a pretty tough time, IS! I hope you guys find something soon. In the meantime, maybe it's a chance for you to start drawing and painting again??

We’re doing alright...and I wish I could be making more but I can’t, sadly; soon enough though
I am one of the 63%....
Idiot Savant
League Elite
League Elite

Postby Idiot Savant » Tue Nov 26, 2019 8:11 pm

Fate of the World wrote:Man, I wish you and your family get a place to live and I hope that your wife is doing better and wish you all the happiness to get a new home and get your life in order. Hang in there and hope for the BEST. :)

Thank you very much..not trying to make it seem like it’s all bad, just stressful
I am one of the 63%....
Idiot Savant
League Elite
League Elite

PreviousNext

Return to Action Figure Collections