Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

AEW Fight Forever Game

It's All Elite Wrestling, and you know what that means. Inside it's All In for a superkick party. Double or Nothing, it's Dynamite!

AEW Fight Forever Game

Postby packerbacker180 » Fri Aug 12, 2022 5:34 pm

I'll be curious to see what others think. It looks pretty good to me, but also a little wonky. I think the recent WWE games Brandon showed looked a bit better graphics wise. Maybe these are just beta versions, I don't know.

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Re: AEW Fight Forever Game

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sat Aug 13, 2022 3:49 am

Gosh, I hate it when people waste food like that :roll: If you got the money and you don't care :x Yeah this game is got major potential. Its cool Baker said about THQ, that's who 2K took over long ago. Oh Schiavone!

Yes, at the bottom of the video it says it's still development so its not ready yet. I appreciate you very much mentioning Me PB ;) The graphics looks like that because it's by Yukes, the same developer who worked with 2K, they are really the ones that made those games when it comes to graphics & techniques. Yukes left the WWE project and it really hurt 2K thus the WWE 2K20 debacle. Strangely they went to AEW the way THQ did with WCW to the WWF in the late 90s :o

Amazing that we can have intergender matches and have Baker & against Cole...how about that :shock: It should have mix tag too. I hope it has a ton of other match options like special guest ref, dog collar, blood & guts and more. I also hope it has a huge roster with even the guys on Dark. It would take a lot to beat the WWE 2K19 roster because that was a ginormous one and a great one too, I'd say I'd want it but it would have be on sale super dirt cheap. I'm sure they'll have a deluxe edition with a lot of DLC too.

Thanks for bring this to My attention PB, I knew about the game long ago, just haven't been keeping up :)
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Sat Aug 13, 2022 11:31 am

Hopefully you're right. I don't play a lot of video games anymore, but from the few I've played with my kids like NHL, COD, Fortnite, this looks a little clunky. I will probably look to get it for "them" for Christmas, lol.
"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Wed Nov 30, 2022 10:05 am

Oh yes, I'm sure I am. The games look good but the designs look a bit off to Me in a way. At the moment, I think that the WWE 2K ones look more real but IDK, maybe in time it will be more authentic, its still too soon to tell.

Here is these vids.

The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby AcidDragon » Wed Nov 30, 2022 2:52 pm

I heard this game is supposed to have shades of the old N64 WCW/NWO Revenge/WWF No Mercy games so I'm a little excited for it but we shall see.
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby packerbacker180 » Wed Nov 30, 2022 7:31 pm

It does remind of 20-year-old WWE games. I wish it came out before sooner because I'd get it for my kids for Christmas. Will probably still get it.
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu Dec 01, 2022 6:15 am

Yes, they said that Acid ;) Sometimes the retroish style & feel is a great thing PB, there is many games that is made like that intentionally and I'm a sucker for them as I love'em so who knows about this one :) Well, just get it for'em when it comes out and you can say it's just a belated Christmas present :scbat:
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby OneNineSix » Wed Dec 07, 2022 2:28 pm

BrandonDaCollector wrote:Yes, they said that Acid ;) Sometimes the retroish style & feel is a great thing PB, there is many games that is made like that intentionally and I'm a sucker for them as I love'em so who knows about this one :) Well, just get it for'em when it comes out and you can say it's just a belated Christmas present :scbat:

Depends on the price games these days are way too expensive and then you get **** off when thems goes on sale a couple weeks later for half what you paid just cause you gotta have it on day one.
"I calculate that the probability of our concluding this game of Dungeons and Dragons before the business meeting resumes is slight!"
OneNineSix
Hero
Hero

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu Dec 08, 2022 6:09 am

Oh I know how that is OSN. Unless you got a ton of moolah and it won't hurt your wallet its ok to get a game on launch day. I did that with both Star Wars Battlefronts and Battlefield V but this was time when I could do it, things are different now unfortunately however I always looked deals especially around Black Friday & Cyber Week, you just gotta be patient. Big games like this I tend to wait till their dirt cheap, I MEAN dirt cheap. I've seen games that were over $60 and then the next year they were down to $10 to $15 or so.

How interested are you in this AEW game :?: Do you watch them regularly :?: If you do join in on Me & PB's conversation about your thoughts, likes & dislikes and so on here, AEW is pretty cool right now at the moment :)
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Wed Dec 21, 2022 3:58 pm

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Next

Return to AEW