Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

AEW Go Big Show

It's All Elite Wrestling, and you know what that means. Inside it's All In for a superkick party. Double or Nothing, it's Dynamite!

AEW Go Big Show

Postby packerbacker180 » Wed Feb 24, 2021 12:05 pm

Nope, it's not the gmae show. This was a bit surprising. If anyone seemed like they might be WWE4LIFE it was Big Show. Happy for th big guy. AFter his health scare a few years ago I'm guessing he wanted to be on TV more than once a year, and he looked in pretty good shape last time he appeared. I'm sure he won't be misused like Goldberg, so don't pencil in that Sting vs Big Show main event at All In.
"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Re: AEW Go Big Show

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Wed Feb 24, 2021 9:53 pm

packerbacker180 wrote:Nope, it's not the gmae show. This was a bit surprising. If anyone seemed like they might be WWE4LIFE it was Big Show. Happy for th big guy. AFter his health scare a few years ago I'm guessing he wanted to be on TV more than once a year, and he looked in pretty good shape last time he appeared. I'm sure he won't be misused like Goldberg, so don't pencil in that Sting vs Big Show main event at All In.

I thought that you meant the Game Show on TBS...what a swerve you pulled Packer ;) Holy :o :shock: This is actually a shock :batshock: I can't believe it! This to Me is bigger than the signing of Sting simply because his Legends contract expired around the time of Black Wednesday almost a year ago :!: No pun intended there but because like you said Packer Dude, I thought that Paul "The Big Show" Wight was WWE 4-Life. Yeah, I mean the way he departed WCW and entered the WWF/WWE and how long he stayed there one would think indeed he would be there until he was at least a Hall of Famer. Maybe you are right dude, maybe he did want to be on TV more. Yes, he was in great shape in his last appearance. Yep, despite all of the accomplishments he had in WWE and all of those other moments, I think he has been misused most of his WWF/WWE career. I think you maybe right about him being better in AEW (Sting & Goldberg were fine at times in the WWE but should have been way better IMO) and I do hope he does have a wrestling career and maybe even finish it in AEW. It would be cool to see him against Sting once more after all of these years. Heck, Since Shaq is going to show up @ Revolution, we maybe get a Big Show vs Shaq after all? I'd love to see him against big guys liked, Luchasaurus, Brian Cage & Wardlow and Jake Hager.

Well Packer, thanks for the news dude, I was unaware of it today until I read your post, I'm still catching up on WWE and going to get to the AEW Women's tournaments and that huge 2 hour + Dark then the Wednesday Night War. WOW these times of wrestling are so much and exciting! I remember years ago I wanted wrestling, wrestling, wrestling and now, well, we got it now ;)

Thanks again Packer dude :D

NOTE: During the Monday Night war remember WWF on purposely named him "The Big Show" because of TBS. I wonder if AEW had this plan along because when the game show first aired its commercial I was wondering how could they have the same/similar name as the wrestler...The Big Show...was this a/the plan all along :smhuh: :?: :?
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Return to AEW