Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

The Owen Hart Cup Tournament

It's All Elite Wrestling, and you know what that means. Inside it's All In for a superkick party. Double or Nothing, it's Dynamite!

The Owen Hart Cup Tournament

Postby packerbacker180 » Mon Sep 20, 2021 12:09 pm

Man, this awesome!

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Re: The Owen Hart Cup Tournament

Postby AcidDragon » Mon Sep 20, 2021 6:52 pm

I'm floored. I never thought this would ever happen. Amazing! Thanks for sharing, PB!
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: The Owen Hart Cup Tournament

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Wed Sep 22, 2021 4:58 am

I am so glad to know this. Finally something is being done about his legacy. I always felt that he was better than Bret just not as a wrestler but as a talent. He was so underrated and misused. I hope Owen is looking on for his moment :)
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Return to AEW