Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Wrestling: The Wednesday Night War - NXT vs AEW!

It's All Elite Wrestling, and you know what that means. Inside it's All In for a superkick party. Double or Nothing, it's Dynamite!

Re: Wrestling: The Wednesday Night War - NXT vs AEW!

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu Mar 04, 2021 12:33 pm

Yes, that Shaq match was great :shock: I was really, really impressed with Jade, she is wow :o Why was it cut from the PPV and put as the first match on Dynamite :?: :?: Who in the heck is Paul Wight taking about, a huge star, hall of famer worthy to sign and debut at Revolution this Sunday :o :shock: :?: :!: How about that 4-Horsemen reunion with JJ Dillion? Oh man that brought back memories from the old days :) That was a great women's match as well and I love Hikaru Shida :P

I know what you mean about NXT but I still think its really exciting. Yeah, I heard those rumors about the war being over and to honest I'm disappointed about it but then again, there could only be 1 war IMO and that was the Monday Night War.

Thanks dude :D
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Wed Jul 07, 2021 10:29 pm

OK, since the Wednesday Night War has been over for a long while now since NXT backed out to Tuesdays now, the war has been won by AEW, in fact a fan in the crow that very next Tuesday had a sign that said AEW was the SOL SURVIVOR! Aew was going on Friday's and even beat WWE Smackdown Live so I thought we were gonna have a Fridaynight war but not yet anyway.

OK, since it's all over, this this topic can be closed if you want :)
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Wed Jul 07, 2021 10:34 pm

Well, you'll have Rampage at 10 on Fridays, so there's that.
"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Wed Jul 07, 2021 10:40 pm

packerbacker180 wrote:Well, you'll have Rampage at 10 on Fridays, so there's that.

EXACTLY! OK, keep this topic up, see what happens then :)
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Previous

Return to AEW