Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Batman 89 & Superman 78 RETURNS in comics!

Talk comic books with other fans whether it's the latest New 52 material or some good old classics!

Batman 89 & Superman 78 RETURNS in comics!

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Fri Feb 19, 2021 11:07 pm

I just a an e-mail from DC saying that Batman 89 & Superman 78 is returning in comic form in a digital series :o WOW talk about a blast from the past! My favorite Batman movie series started in 89! The most classic Superman of all in 78! What do you guys think of this? I am stoked about it to be honest and can't wait to see arguably the best versions of these characters ever to return :o

You can read the whole artical by going here ---> https://www.dccomics.com/blog/2021/02/16/the-movie-worlds-of-superman-78-and-batman-89-are-heading-to-comics-in-two-all-new?utm_source=smcnewsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=bra__DCGeneral_dcc&utm_content=main_batman89superman78
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Re: Batman 89 & Superman 78 RETURNS in comics!

Postby AcidDragon » Sat Feb 20, 2021 2:25 am

I'm actually pretty excited for these. I really liked the 89 Batman comic from Jerry Ordway way back when.
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sun Feb 21, 2021 1:25 pm

Cool AcidDrago Dude, cool!
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Sun Feb 21, 2021 3:29 pm

Bring back Nuclear Man!
"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sun Feb 28, 2021 11:54 am

packerbacker180 wrote:Bring back Nuclear Man!

Why not, he could have been much better IMO and this would be a chance to do it and maybe upgrade him as well :o
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby Tango X » Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:52 pm

If they bring him back they have to keep the cheese factor.
Tango X
Hero
Hero

Postby Idiot Savant » Tue Mar 02, 2021 7:53 pm

I’ll get into these and try them out...it’ll be my first subscription in at least a year
I am one of the 63%....
Idiot Savant
League Elite
League Elite

Location: Galactic Sector Z-Z-9-Plural-Z Alpha-middle-of-effing-nowhere-Wisconsin

Postby Tango X » Wed Mar 03, 2021 8:03 pm

I ended up subscribing to DC Universe. It's not that expensive and I have access to most of their old library. For me it was worth it.
Tango X
Hero
Hero

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Fri Mar 05, 2021 12:51 am

Tango X wrote:If they bring him back they have to keep the cheese factor.

Actually, I would like this to be much more serious so it would be different.
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Fri Mar 05, 2021 12:53 am

Idiot Savant wrote:I’ll get into these and try them out...it’ll be my first subscription in at least a year

I'm not sure, I cancelled My sub long ago when the MOTU crossed over with the thunderCats.
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Next

Return to DC Comics