Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Covergirls of DC - HUGE SHOWCASE + BONUS!!

This line is known for its creative and often comic artist influenced sculpts featuring a figure catalog that spans from the Golden Age of DC Comics to the modern New 52. No era is off limits!

Covergirls of DC - HUGE SHOWCASE + BONUS!!

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Fri Feb 19, 2021 5:45 am

Well, well, here be one of My most prized collections of female figures, The DC Cover Girls and they are designed and nearly duplicated from the covers & illustrations from one of My favorite artists Adam Hughes by DC Direct. Two things: 1. I dig babes and 2. I dig the DC women more than Marvel. Now first off, I DO NOT have the whole collection but I do have a very satisfying roster. These babes are fragile, non-pose-able statues that has porcelain stands/bases. They were released in the early 2010s. They're some of the most expensive purchases of Mine back then that I made (by the way, I got most of them from BBTS) but these are ones that I have no regret of obtaining! So without a further ado, here they are :o

Wonder Woman #1: Look at her here. She was My first one that I got. Her physique is really nice and she is extremely beautiful. Look at those eyes and those hands. Her lasso if of a very thick material and it stays in place. She is so gorgeous!

Last edited by BrandonDaCollector on Fri Feb 19, 2021 7:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Re: Covergirls of DC - HUGE SHOWCASE + BONUS!!

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Fri Feb 19, 2021 5:45 am

Wonder Woman #2: She is WOW here in her her battle eagle armor (coincidentally she looks similar in WW 84 recently about 10 years later!) with her sword and expressing her war cry... I love it!

Supergirl: She is really good but actually she is kind low on My list. Her sculpting is very fine and I do love her skirt, it doesn't reveal much under there as it shouldn't. One thing that draws Me back from her is from over time she has warped...I really wouDln't think that a statue would do that unlike an action figure but it does happen unfortunately   :?

Last edited by BrandonDaCollector on Fri Feb 19, 2021 5:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Fri Feb 19, 2021 5:46 am

Batgirl: She looks rather silly & innocent having a boo-boo with her bat-a-rang! With that being said, she is quite sexy looking yet one of the most unusual babes of My whole collection.

Catwoman: She is very hot & sexy from her rather recent appearance but this is not favorite depiction of her outfit but she still looks beautiful!

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Fri Feb 19, 2021 5:47 am

Harley Quinn: An inspiration of her original design, she is very dangerous. I mean look at that bloody mallet..she's a good lookin' crazy chick doing it!

Poison Ivy: Oh wow, Poison Ivy! She is arguably My favorite of the whole lot...I love her face and that red hair. I love her pale skin and her greeny-leafy costume and if I may say I do love her boobs...I really dig how wide they are and speaking of digging, check out her shovel! Oh boy is she somethin' else :o

Last edited by BrandonDaCollector on Fri Feb 19, 2021 5:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Fri Feb 19, 2021 5:48 am

The Black Canary She was a must have. She has actual netting around her legs for stocking/pantyhose. she is one of the most iconic of all the DC babes of recent times and this depiction of her is sure a cool pose cracking her knuckles ready for a fight! She is very sexy and glamorous indeed!

Zatanna: She just a magician's dream ain't she? She is so gorgeous and check out her stature including her legs...whoo hoo!

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Fri Feb 19, 2021 5:48 am

Raven: I must admit, she is a character that I really didn't pay attention nor give any credit to till I got this statue of her. She is really a deluxe beauty. I say deluxe cuz of how large her stature of her statue is. She was the last one that I got so I ended My collecting with her sadly but wow she is so dandy. Her face is very beautiful, arguably the most prettiest and has the best physique of all of these fine lookin ladies. One thing that I really love is the positions of her legs. Raven has My attention now   :P

Last edited by BrandonDaCollector on Fri Feb 19, 2021 5:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Fri Feb 19, 2021 5:49 am

Hawkgirl: Like Raven, she wasn't on My fave list but after getting her statue...she got on it...fast!
I love that expression that she has. Her pose is really cool with detachable spiked mace (same type of gimmick
like Harley Quinn & Poison Ivy) that she is leaning on waiting for some foolish warrior or goon to come her way!
The hawk costume sculpting in itself it wonderful and looks exactly what it should appear to be. Now, Hawkgirl
is such a beauty...arguably My fave of the bunch. She's very exotically beautiful and her physique is really hot.
She has really big boobs rivaling even Power Girl if you can believe that! Let tell ya, Hawkgirl is really
the total package :shock:

Last edited by BrandonDaCollector on Fri Feb 19, 2021 5:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Fri Feb 19, 2021 5:49 am

Power Girl: Holy heck, here...we...go!! My favorite of the whole collection is Power Girl! Ever since
I first seen her years and years ago she quickly was a fave. Sure, I love her great and large chest and physique but her
uncanny powers (hence her name) like Superman is. As much as I like Supergirl, I find Power Girl way more
everything than her. As for the depiction of her statue, I love her pose, she looks very intimidating and enticing
at the same time. I love her face, skin tone and especially her hair style. When I first obtained her I couldn't believe how awesome
she was at first. Clearly she is the finest of them all IMO :o :shock: :P :D

Last edited by BrandonDaCollector on Fri Feb 19, 2021 5:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Fri Feb 19, 2021 5:52 am

SUPER GROUP SHOT #1: Look at all of that super heroine & villaness beauty!

SUPER GROUP SHOT #2: With Bonus Power Girl Mini Bust & Wonder Woman vs. The Serpents!

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Fri Feb 19, 2021 5:53 am

Bonus Gallery

Some flash back shots of My lovely Power Girl Mini Bust. Notice she is a bit different yet
similar than My statue in just about every aspect because she was design/inspired by Adam Hughes. I love her
smile and her pose and her breasts are even more endowed her. Her hair is of a different style however but heck
yeah, I love that too. If you want to see the original topic then please go here ---> Power Girl Mini Bust !

Last edited by BrandonDaCollector on Fri Feb 19, 2021 7:45 am, edited 2 times in total.
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Next

Return to DC Direct/DC Collectibles