Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice - Ultimate Edition

Discuss your favourite DC movies and TV shows here like Arrow, Man of Steel, Watchmen, RED, Young Justice and more!

Re: Man of Steel 2, starring Batman

Postby Idiot Savant » Sun Mar 29, 2015 7:58 am

Cool fan art
image.jpg
I am one of the 63%....
Idiot Savant
League Elite
League Elite

Location: Galactic Sector Z-Z-9-Plural-Z Alpha-middle-of-effing-nowhere-Wisconsin

Postby Idiot Savant » Sun Mar 29, 2015 8:01 am

Well that makes me feel better...I mean if you can't trust a speed-forced infused homicidal maniac from the future, who can you trust?
image.jpg
I am one of the 63%....
Idiot Savant
League Elite
League Elite

Location: Galactic Sector Z-Z-9-Plural-Z Alpha-middle-of-effing-nowhere-Wisconsin

Postby Idiot Savant » Sun Mar 29, 2015 8:37 am

Things I'm looking for in this movie to be the success Thawne is talking about:

1) a voice coach for Affleck to have a vocal range like Kevin Conroy, to distinguish between Bruce and Bats
2) actually use Batman as a detective first showcasing his intelligence before acting
3) don't need any Robins
4) use Lex like a puppet master/mad scientist
5) make Superman happier; we don't need eveyone to be broody, that's what Batman is for
6) use Zod's corpse as Bizarro (Cadmus/LexCorp owned Superman clone gone awry)
7) limit the use of Arthur and Diana
8) have Arthur come to the surface to confront the UN regarding MoS Indian Ocean disaster
9) have Diana working for the UN as either a secretary/aide (throwback to the Lynda Carter show)
9b) OR have her there as an ambassador to the UN for the island nation of Themescyra (this would be ideal as it establishes her already and there is no need to give her an origin, which will be explored in her solo movie)
10) have them discover each other's identity similar to be animated Batman/Superman: World's Finest movie
10b) if Bats and Supes does have to fight, please let it be short and end in a standoff
10c) but have the reasons for fighting make sense; Kryptonite-laced, mind control ivy used by Poison Ivy, paid for/discovered by Lex - like the HUSH storyline
10d) have it end like the HUSH storyline but with Batman tossing Lois off the roof but relying on Superman's deep down goodie-goodieness to save her and break out of the Ivy haze
10e) then they talk, shake hands, form a superhero boy band and team up to take down Lex
11) leave the end of part one, ended with the inspiration that better things are coming in part 2

These are just random thoughts I have had so far this morning...Anyone else wanna weigh in?
I am one of the 63%....
Idiot Savant
League Elite
League Elite

Postby Idiot Savant » Sun Mar 29, 2015 8:46 am

Here's the hairless wonder...better than I feared
image.jpg
I am one of the 63%....
Idiot Savant
League Elite
League Elite

Postby Idiot Savant » Sun Mar 29, 2015 8:48 am

I like where this is going...excellent job Zack
image.jpg
I am one of the 63%....
Idiot Savant
League Elite
League Elite

Postby Doctor Fate » Sun Mar 29, 2015 8:59 am

The 1st Man of Steel was a disappointment for me - I was hoping that the 2nd one would be much, much better. I'm still not a fan of Henry Cavill as Superman - but he's no Christopher Reeve - Sorry Cavill Fans. I hope that this movie will springboard to a very successful Justice League of America Movie on the Big Screen and that's been a dream of mine since 1965.

Why, Cavill is 6' 1" ... and Reeve is 6' 4" ... that's the big difference between them - Notably.

Cavill as Superman

Reeve as Superman
The Helmet of Fate, Amulet of Anubis, and the Cloak of Destiny Awaits You!

Doctor Fate and Fate of the World ... are the same person ... the reason for two accounts is to add more photographs to this forum.
Doctor Fate
League Elite
League Elite

Postby Idiot Savant » Sun Mar 29, 2015 9:24 am

As long as the acting and portrayal is good, height isnt as much of an issue for me...sadly the acting wasn't good in MoS..he never had the confidence Reeve did
I am one of the 63%....
Idiot Savant
League Elite
League Elite

Postby Idiot Savant » Sun Mar 29, 2015 9:24 am

Set pics
image.jpg
I am one of the 63%....
Idiot Savant
League Elite
League Elite

Postby Idiot Savant » Sun Mar 29, 2015 9:26 am

I love it.."Batman filming" with Superman in the picture! Just goes to show that it's not a Superman movie
image.jpg
I am one of the 63%....
Idiot Savant
League Elite
League Elite

Postby Idiot Savant » Sun Mar 29, 2015 9:26 am

Interesting
image.jpg
I am one of the 63%....
Idiot Savant
League Elite
League Elite

PreviousNext

Return to DC TV Shows/Movies