Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

The Word Association Game (or Weed Out the Crazies Thread)

A section to chat about DCTR's official forum games as well as run your own forum games if you wish to do so.

Re: The Word Association Game (or Weed Out the Crazies Thre

Postby packerbacker180 » Mon Apr 01, 2024 6:51 pm

comeback
"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Tue Apr 02, 2024 3:41 am

"Big" George Foreman (He came back in 1987 after a ten year hiatus at the age of 38, My Grandparents loved this and watched all of his fights, I got in on it later which this really got Me into boxing...arguably the greatest comeback in sports of ever of all-time!)

Bob Backlund (retired in 1985 - came back in 91 in the UWF then returned to the WWF in 92...still had a good & fun run becoming champion again in 94 while being insane in the process - like I said in My 93 Royal Rumble special, Bobby & Gorilla were saying how he came back at the age of 43 (same age as Me right now!!!)...that was old for a wrestler then but now it doesn't matter and if your like Tony Khan then as he says, your still in your prime even if your 55 like JJ Jeff Jarrett or better yet 64 like Sting!!!)

Brutus "The Barber" Beefcake (He came back in 92 from a horrible parasailing accident in 1990 as he had to have full facial surgery with nuts, bolts & the like. In 1993 he returned to the ring and I loved his new mask when he & Hogan came back!)

Ultimate Warrior (in 96 he came back from a 3 year hiatus and fought HHH at WM 12 in the WWF...in 98 fought Hollywood Hogan & the Desciple (Beefcake) in WCW...disappeared from the ring for years until he made a comeback for one last match on the indie scene in 2008 then disappears then shows up for WWE in 2013 for WWE 2K14, became a WWE Hall of Famer and had one last appearance in the WWE on Monday Night Raw in 2014!)

The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Tue Apr 02, 2024 9:24 am

grill
"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu Apr 04, 2024 7:29 am

Advertisement/Commercial

Utensils

Barbecue/BBQ

Thru the Bars :roll:

Flame

FIRE!!!

The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Thu Apr 04, 2024 5:14 pm

Infomercial
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sun Apr 07, 2024 6:31 am

Joe Fowler and/or Actor (I introduced him in My 93, he was an Infomercial guy that replaced Mean Gene Okerlund in 93 for a few months when e went to WCW then Joe went back to Infomercials...he was also in movies like Cobra & Independence as reporters as well, I'll see about posting a couple of his infomercial later)

Joe Fowler 1.jpg
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Sun Apr 07, 2024 9:59 am

Billie Mays
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Mon Apr 08, 2024 5:44 am

Anthony Sullivan the OxiClean Guy (he was a business partner of Billy Mays and even had a reality show together on the Discovery Channel, I liked watching them infomercials whether I was wanting the product or not, Me & My Grandma got a kick out of some of'em and I liked the entertainment so I know a little about this stuff and I'll post some in the Zen Topic soon ;)

"Slap Chop" Vince Offer aka the ShamWow Guy (He is hilarious)

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Mon Apr 08, 2024 5:54 pm

television
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Wed Apr 10, 2024 8:22 am

TV Shows

Boobtube

BoobTube 1.jpg

Mindless/Brainless/Stupid/Dumb

Radio/Boombox

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

PreviousNext

Return to Forum Games