Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Dad Joke of the Day

Discuss whatever you want here, but please, keep it clean and use good judgement!

Re: Dad Joke of the Day

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Mon Mar 13, 2023 3:03 am

I wouldn't doubt it, I hate DLST this time of year :roll:

Oh I get that :lol: :batsmh: :wwlol: :smlol:

Why would you waste any precious soda, prank or otherwise :?:

Last edited by BrandonDaCollector on Wed Nov 29, 2023 1:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Fri Mar 17, 2023 11:45 pm

The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sat Mar 18, 2023 6:58 am

What happens when you pronounce or spell "Gif" wrong :?

THIS :o

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Sat Mar 18, 2023 10:50 am

What happens when you call a Leprechaun short?

He gets O'ffended!
"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sun Mar 19, 2023 3:59 am

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Mon Mar 20, 2023 8:17 am

It's the first day o Spring :!:

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sat Apr 01, 2023 5:20 am

What day is the best day for Jokes :?:

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Sat Apr 01, 2023 9:06 am

Lol, when I was an assistant manager back in college at JC Penney, I did something similar. I hid in a gaint box in the stockroom and had a friend bring other people in asking them if they knew what to do with the stuff in the box. When they got close I jumped up, lol.

I was going to tell a time-travelling joke about April Fool's Day but you didn't like it.

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sun Apr 02, 2023 5:17 am

Oh I wouldn't doubt you did something liked that, cool :) I never did anything like that however if you read My stuff on My big Halloween post, I'd dress up like Jason Voorhees and stay on the bench, I wouldn't move, I'd even hold My breath and act like a mannequin. I'd hear the kids say is that guy real or some girls that was actually returning from the previous year saying that's the guy rises up and their friends wouldn't believe them then I would all of a sudden rise up and scare them and sometimes even be bold, walk down the steps and chase them. Oh I loved those times, I loved to scare the kids for years, especially the girls, even the adults. So I never did a trash bag trick but I did do that numerous times :blbat:

Interesting, if you did I don't recall it and if you altered time who knows I might like it now. I'm sure you saw your JCPenny on the way too :? :lol:

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sun Apr 09, 2023 6:47 am

What do you call a Rabbit that has a wife named Jessica :?:

Lucky :!: :o

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions