Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Happy Halloween - A Special Presentation from Me!

Discuss whatever you want here, but please, keep it clean and use good judgement!

Happy Halloween - A Special Presentation from Me!

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sun Oct 31, 2021 8:50 am

Happy Halloween everybody, I have been thinking about this for a long while now. My experience being a trickster for Halloween :? After I got older and stopped trick or treating, I didn't want "leave" the holiday so what did I do? I upped the ante and I became the talk of the town via that scary guy at the door! I started originally in 98 as a simple baseball player/lumberjack hybrid that wasn't scary at all really. Then over the next few years I became a hellish demonic ghoul, an alien Ghostface among others but My most prized act was Jason Voorhees, I absolutely nailed it as those others weren't a success. However, in 2010 I became TNA's Monster Abyss! It was good but it wasn't great. In 2011, I became My own Star Wars character called Darth Hyde, in short it goes that I was a Sith Lord banished to Earth only to wreck havok on the planet for thousands of years till he found George Lucas (more on that at later time maybe) but this gimmick was really hard for Me and while I was successful and scared the kids, I was only this character that once. So for the next 3 years I became Jason once again and I retired him and doing this type of act entirely in 2013 as things were really changing in the neighborhood and among other places and it just wasn't fun anymore. But oh boy it was fun before, now follow Me as to how I scared everybody :o :shock: I loved sitting on the bench, acting like a statue or a prop then I would SUDDENLY RISE UP AND SCARE the kids BEFORE they would get to the door and knock on it for candy! I would stay still and silent for long periods of time to make this work but boy it was so fun scaring them and even the parents! Oh and when I was My other creation The St. Louie Slugger, I would be around down the driveway waiting to ambush them dragging My aluminum baseball Bat on the ground, making it grind on the concrete :? :batshock: :wwshock: :smsmh: So many times they would be so scared they didn't get any candy at all :o Also I loved scaring the girls, I remember a couple of them saying oh there's the guy that scares people watch out and I scare them again! And babes would honk their horns at Me going down the street when I got out there early walkin' up & down the sidewalk during a kickoff show if you will :P Oh it was so funny and hilarious and good! Gosh I miss those times, it's been 8 years or so since I haven't done it but gosh what a ride it all was :)

Here I am as Jason Voorhees, Darth Hyde and The St. Louie Slugger :shock:

Well, have a safe & Happy Halloween!
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Re: Happy Halloween - A Special Presentation from Me!

Postby packerbacker180 » Sun Oct 31, 2021 9:00 pm

Nice. Was finally nice here (the last two years were cold and rainy). My youngest left his inflatable Godzilla costume at school but we didn't realize it until today, so he was pretty upset and wouldn't go out, but my other two gave him some of their candy. They're at an age now where they don't want the old man walking with them so I just dropped them off and waited for the phone call to pick them up. They got a fairly good haul this year.
"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Re: Happy Halloween - A Special Presentation from Me!

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Tue Nov 02, 2021 11:18 am

Sounds good for you and kids PB :)
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Return to General Discussions