Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

My first BIG SNOW OF THE YEAR!

Discuss whatever you want here, but please, keep it clean and use good judgement!

My first BIG SNOW OF THE YEAR!

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu Feb 03, 2022 1:05 pm

Ah man, we just had the first BIG snow of the year :!: I just got done shoveling and icing the outside of the house and now it's gonna be back all over again :roll: I find shoving snow actually fun but this one is kinda different. The temp is 19F and the wind is really blowing but seems MORE INTENSE than what it should feel and even though I was wearing My big thick gloves the cold was like eating right thru'em like I wasn't even wearin' any :shock: Anybody notice it actually feeling colder and more brutal than what they say the actual temps are? What is going on :?:

Anyway, I thought I'd take some pics. Look at them and the snowflakes as they were falling, enjoy :)

Say, if you got pics of your own of your own big snow in your area or what's to come later you can post'em here and make this a new topic :D
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Return to General Discussions