Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

RIP Butch Reed:(

Discuss whatever you want here, but please, keep it clean and use good judgement!

RIP Butch Reed:(

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Wed Feb 10, 2021 4:35 am

Just found out not that long ago on the last episode of Friday Night Smackdown Live that wrestler Hacksaw/The Natural Butch Reed from many feds including the original NWA, WWF, WCW among others passed on Feb 5. I was quite sadden by this. I thought that he was a really good and very underrated talent. I loved his stint in the WWF but his tenure part of Doom with Ron Simmons was great!

Please go here to find out more about Butch Reed.

May he rest in peace :(

The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Re: RIP Butch Reed:(

Postby AcidDragon » Wed Feb 10, 2021 12:57 pm

Man, that's too bad. Just saw an interview with him not that long ago, too. Seemed like a cool guy.
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: RIP Butch Reed:(

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu Feb 11, 2021 12:38 am

AcidDragon wrote:Man, that's too bad. Just saw an interview with him not that long ago, too. Seemed like a cool guy.

Man, isn't that somethin'? Yes he was, he will be missed :roll:
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Return to General Discussions