Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

We'll Return After These Messages...Toy Commercials

Discuss whatever you want here, but please, keep it clean and use good judgement!

Re: Toy Commercials: We'll return after these messages...

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu May 19, 2022 6:00 am

Here is some Stretch Armstrong Commercials! I never got him but he was cool :batsmile: I remember when My & My Grandparents went to a special Wild West show called "Poco Loco" Town that was far out in Missouri. We went in the hot Summer of 1992 which was 30 years ago this year :o My Grandma MiMi won free tickets from the lottery scratch-offs (she was very lucky with them and won Me some cool stuff and hence all of the great stuff we got out of the vending machines over the decades and much more!) and it was all very fun. Anyway they had a nice kids shop there with G.I. Joes there which I got a vehicle there...they had a big Stretch Armstrong in the box but darn it, I just wasn't interested in him and to this day I kinda regret not gettin' him but it still was a great time none the less :batsmile: Here is his commercials ;)

The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby AcidDragon » Fri May 20, 2022 5:47 am

I never had Stretch Armstrong but I did have the Vac Pac playset where it had this chamber where you could plug them all into and press the pump to suck all the air out of them and then they became stretchy which was actually pretty fun!
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sat May 21, 2022 7:45 am

Gosh Acid, I totally forgot about them guys, that's really cool :)
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Mon May 23, 2022 5:20 pm

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Tue May 24, 2022 5:52 am

Gosh, I kinda remember this one, I guess I seen it on TV a long time ago, I'm not sure :? Looked fun though :)
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Tue May 24, 2022 10:40 am

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Wed May 25, 2022 7:54 am

Gosh, that Cow by Kenner wasn't bad IMO. In fact it looked quite realistic and the feature was pretty cool. If a kid wanted to farm or whatever or if their parents wanted to teach them about it then IMO this would be a nice toy to get for them for that. Good one PB ;)
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Wed May 25, 2022 1:51 pm

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu May 26, 2022 2:04 am

Gosh, I vaguely remember them MOTU. They looked really cool. Nice PB :)
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Thu May 26, 2022 7:21 am

I don't really remember those MOTU figures.

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions