Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

1/6 Kitbash: Suzzana Storming (HUGE UPDATE 9/5/14!)

Discuss any toy lines that do not currently have their own topics here such as Thundercats, Hot Wheels, My Little Pony and Friends, Trash Pack and more!

1/6 Kitbash: Suzzana Storming (HUGE UPDATE 9/5/14!)

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sun Nov 10, 2013 5:52 am

Well, after all this time (a few years), I finally got an African American Female (in 1:6 collecting their like finding gold!) and she took a lot time, dough, and patience to have but she is worth every penny! Read her small bio! Info and stuff is below her pics. Comments and questions welcomed, enjoy!

-----------------------------------------------------------

"Hardcore Country Girl" Suzzana Storming

Born as: Susana Michele Young.

Current Name: Suzzana Storming.

Sex: Female.

Currently Resides: Northern Georgia but from time to time travels to New Orleans for various reasons.

Notable Feats: An acclaimed assassin hired by many. Is a hardcore country girl, a street fighter, fighting in underground fighting rings, starting and winning bar fights against both sexes for sport, money, pleasure and fun. Is an acrobatic master, martial artist, marks-woman and psychic.

Status: Is not yet known to the authorities that she is an assassin and a street fighter!

Group: N/A.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Hardcore Country Girl!

ImageImage
ImageImage
Last edited by BrandonDaCollector on Fri Sep 05, 2014 5:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Re: 1/6 Kitbash: Suzzana Storming

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sun Nov 10, 2013 5:52 am

The Assassin!

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sun Nov 10, 2013 5:53 am

A deadly woman indeed but that doesn't mean she can't be sexy & hot and seductive!

ImageImageImageImageImage
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sun Nov 10, 2013 5:55 am

Man she's a hot one!

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sun Nov 10, 2013 5:56 am

She ain't called a hardcore country girl for nothin'!

ImageImage

She's da babe!

ImageImage

All who fight her sucks!

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sun Nov 10, 2013 5:57 am

Oh yeah!

ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sun Nov 10, 2013 5:57 am

Never mess with a hardcore country girl!

Well there you have it! It was quite hard finding an AAF but when I saw her she was ultimately mine, I absolutely loved how she looked and just dig her silver hair, she is perfect! I do wish she had double-jointed elbows and knees as she has the older CG body but she really is just fine, she has a greatly shaped body and so far she is just not one of My favorite females but out of all of My kitbashes that consists of both sexes, I think I made her quite good. MORE pics of her to come soon!
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sun Nov 10, 2013 6:09 am

Thought I'd share this: Here is a shot I took of Suzzana for MWD to be a "Cover Girl" (web page header pic), unfortunately, she didn't get picked :roll:

Image[/quote]
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby Avalon » Sun Nov 10, 2013 4:37 pm

Cool pics, Brandon. That's very creative! :halgrin:
Avalon
Superhero
Superhero

Postby Webslinger » Mon Nov 11, 2013 4:01 am

A little too creative hehe.... :batshock: