Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Alien Resurrection figures from NECA

Discuss any toy lines that do not currently have their own topics here such as Thundercats, Hot Wheels, My Little Pony and Friends, Trash Pack and more!

Alien Resurrection figures from NECA

Postby Webslinger » Fri Jan 25, 2019 1:55 am

Series 14 Alien Resurrection toys, the fourth movie in the thrilling sci-fi series! It includes Ripley 8 and the Resurrection Warrior.

Ellen Ripley Clone 8 stands approximately 7” tall, has over 25 points of articulation and features the likeness of Sigourney Weaver. She wears the clone’s futuristic ensemble and comes with Draco Double Burner and Lacrima 99 Shockrifle accessories, plus interchangeable hands and a basketball. The Resurrection Warrior stands over 9” tall and is faithful to the Alien’s appearance in the movie. It features over 30 points of articulation, including a tail assembly which provides an additional swivel as well as having a bendable portion.

Clamshell packaging.
AliensS14Group590-300x200.jpg
Webslinger
News & Reviews
News & Reviews

Re: Alien Resurrection figures from NECA

Postby AcidDragon » Tue Mar 19, 2019 1:01 am

Wow! Beautiful! I love the xenomorph in this set. Kind of wish you could get them on their own!
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Alien Resurrection figures from NECA

Postby Webslinger » Wed Mar 20, 2019 3:33 am

Still either way I'm gettin' them!!!!
Webslinger
News & Reviews
News & Reviews

Return to General Toy Discussions