Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

My 1/6 - 12" Figure Collection - RESIDENT EVIL!!!

Discuss any toy lines that do not currently have their own topics here such as Thundercats, Hot Wheels, My Little Pony and Friends, Trash Pack and more!

Re: My 1/6 - 12" Figure Collection - STARTING LINEUP!!!

Postby packerbacker180 » Sun Aug 13, 2023 9:39 am

I remember those. I have a Brett Favre somewhere in the same scale from Starting Lineup. I miss seeing them down the aisle at TRU.
"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Re: My 1/6 - 12" Figure Collection - STARTING LINEUP!!!

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Mon Aug 14, 2023 5:44 am

OK good. Oh I miss a lot stuff like that but I'm glad to be the age that had that experienced that time :) Thanks for checking this out PB, I appreciate it ;)
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Re: My 1/6 - 12" Figure Collection - RESIDENT EVIL!!!

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sun Oct 22, 2023 8:02 am

Yes, that's correct, here's My Resident Evil 12" figure collection and these are some of the best looking figures ever IMO :batwink: These are all made by Hot Toys These were much more expensive than the figures made by Sideshow Toys during the cool era of the mid 2000s when things were still actually affordable. I'm a big RE fan and it really irks Me that their rebooting the franchise for this generation like so much else :roll: I wanted these really bad and I was afraid I wasn't going to be in time for them before they sold out everywhere so I asked My Mom to get them for Christmas for Me and she was able too ;) The following three characters from RE4 which is one of the best video games I've ever played and arguably the greatest of the whole franchise :)

Here's Leon S. Kennedy, he's My fav of the heroes and I love the way Hot Toys made him. He's got such a realistic sculpt and his clothing looks to real. He has a RE4 Display Stand, He has a ton of articulation and I would imagine that any articulation freak would want these just for that I mean their like Toy Biz's Marvel Legends and move even more :o

He's got a great arsenal of weaponry like he did in the game, even his communicator with Ingrid Hunnigan on there :batsmile:

Here's Dr. Salvador the Chainsaw Ganado whom is really cool. I love the blood splattered paint on him.

He comes with his Ax, Pitchfork & Chainsaw and RE4 Stand.

She got Me the exclusive version with the Double-Bladed Chainsaw :o

Here's Jack Krauser and his Robot. He features rubber skin and was one of the first HT to sport this new feature. He has his weapons including his Machine Gun & Knife. He's in his transformed state of Las Plagas and the effects of the rubber skin work wonderfully. His Robot looks really authentic and he also has a RE4 Display Stand as well.

Now the following I bought directly from Sideshow Toys which it was weird that their selling their competition's product :shock: It really helped since I was still in time to get the first three initial figures from RE4. So first out of the Resident Evil 5 series is Jill Valentine. She's in her S.T.A.R.S. Uniform. She looks pretty good and has her weapons & RE5 Display Stand. Later they made the Parasite Battle Suit version but I really wasn't interested in a very expensive variant and besides, I was happy with this one because this is her iconic blue & gray look ;)

Here's her former partner Chris Redfield, he's loaded with weaponry & RE5 Display Stand and he has a much larger rubber skin body here and is really bulked up. He looks terrific :!:

Now here's his partner Sheva Alomar. She is such a great character that's quite underrated. She has a good selection of her arsenal plus a RE5 Display Stand.

She's really a beauty and has her Arabian tattoo on her left arm. I love her face. She has the Hot Toys True Type Female Body which is rubber, busty and very sexy. This works wonderfully for Sheva as she looks quite accurate. I find her very hot, beautiful and quite frankly she has some of the most wowing cleavage as well :batwink:

Now here's Albert Wesker whom is totally awesome. he; one of My favorite villains of all-time. He's got such a arsenal of weapons and his RE5 Display Stand. His clothing is Pleather and works marvelously :batwink:

His neck has a switch, switching it makes his eyes light up making the effect of his Las Plagas look really menacing :blmm:

Now here's My most wanted of all...Ada Wong :batshock: Yes, they made her at the last minute before they cancelled the series which I was so glad that they did :wwshock: :smgasp: She's My fav female character of the whole franchise if not My favorite regardless of gender. Her face looks really good and clearly Asian. She has a different HT True Type body here as she isn't busty or anything like that. I love how her legs are especially the bare right one coming out of her extremely accurate red dress. She has a ton of game accurate weapons & gadgets + her RE4 Display Stand.

Now if your a kit-basher and put different clothing on your figures your gonna see them naked regardless of gender. Now I don't kit-bash figures like these however, their too expensive and fragile too. However For a long while it was bugging Me that HT didn't put panties on her (NECA didn't paint her panties on either and that also was kinda disappointing). Yeah, I like naked women but I want My gals to have some clothing under there for teasing and realistic stances so I took an extra pair of panties that one of My female figures weren't using and I put them on Ada and they worked great and look quite nice on her and really she's much more sexier looking especially if you see her in the RE4 video games & RE5 movie, she's got black panties under there so it was cool how this worked out :batwink:

Here's Ada Wong's Box from Sideshow and her actual Hot Toys Box with opened 5th Panel. I'm glad they chose these pictures of her on there, these have always wowed Me :batwink:

Now the only movie figure they made was Alice played by the superb Milla Jovovich whom is a newer exclusive character to the franchise since the first film in 2002. This version of her is from Afterlife. She has an absolute ton of weapons and I love how she double-wields two swords & two guns like she does in the films. She has her Resident Evil: Afterlife Display Stand and she is quite screen accurate with a great likeness of the great looking actress :wwwink:

SPECIAL BONUS GALLERY!

Here's My RE4 Group. Now isn't that cool to have have them together or what from one of the best games ever :blbat:

Here's My RE5 Group. Now that looks awesome :!:

Here Ada with Leon & Wesker because these were the two men in her life and even though Ada & Leon had feelings for each other, there was never a chance for them to get romantically involved I mean really how could there be when Wesker is hiring her for the dirty job of being an assassin and retrieving the Las Plagas Virus :batsmh: :wwshock: :smsmh:

Now one thing I really like about Resident Evil is that it has some great looking women which Capcom is known to have some really hot ones so here's My display The Babes of RE :batwink: :smwink:

Here is My RE Super Group with everybody together. Now even though Alice is from the movies, she fits right in there because the others looks so realistic and in fact when Ada & Leon appeared in live action film Retribution together they looked nearly identical to how they were in the games and these figures are really no different :)

As a bonus here's a picture I made for the Actioman message board a long while back that is mostly people from the UK I used to post on. I made this because they had a monthly contest just for fun so I thought I'd enter it and may surprise them. I didn't think I was gong to win but I would have at least been acknowledged about it and really they hardly acknowledged a lot that I posted :roll: Horror stuff began over there in the UK & Europe and they act like they don't know a thing about it much less anything else that's not 1/6 related. They were so dense and they really irked Me with so much more than that and that's why I left and really I don't think they evervappreciated a darn thing I did, the 1/6 scale community isn't the best and quite frankly very, very disappointing to put it mildly :batsmh: :wwshock: :smsmh: So anyway here's My cool picture titled Leon's demise as Wesker looks on :blbat: :blww: :blsm: :blmm: :blhal: :blbaf: :blaq:

NOTE: What you see above is all of the characters in the Hot Toys Resident Evil Series minus the variants. They never make Claire Redfield which really I was hoping that they would but they never did which was such a shame however they did make a lot here, put a lot of effort into making them realistically which in fact this was really Hot Toys' first major series that made them popular. I'm quite grateful that I was able to get them & put all of this together :)

So there's that, I hope you liked this special 12" Resident Evil Hot Toys showcase for this spooky time of Halloween and soon look for a huge RE showcase coming soon in My Video Game Collection Topic :o We'll see what is next for this great 12" Figure Topic of Mine, until then I'll see you around :blbat:
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Previous

Return to General Toy Discussions