Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

TMNT (1990) 1/4 Scale Action Figure Foot Clan Soldier

Discuss any toy lines that do not currently have their own topics here such as Thundercats, Hot Wheels, My Little Pony and Friends, Trash Pack and more!

TMNT (1990) 1/4 Scale Action Figure Foot Clan Soldier

Postby Webslinger » Wed Mar 20, 2019 3:30 am

Coming soon to retailers!

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (1990) – 1/4 Scale Action Figure – Foot Clan Soldier

We’ve got new releases rolling out to retailers from the NECA warehouse this week – check out the pictures below and look for them to appear in the coming weeks on a shelf near you!

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (1990) – 1/4 Scale Action Figure – Foot Clan Soldier

From the 1990 Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles movie! The faceless soldiers of the Foot Clan exist to carry out the bidding of their mysterious leader, The Shredder… and while they lack the skills to face the Turtles one-on-one, in great numbers they are a force to be reckoned with.

The Foot Clan Soldier stands 18” tall and features over 30 points of articulation, including double knee and elbow joints. The figure is highly detailed and entirely accurate to the movie, and comes with an arsenal of ninja weapon accessories.
Foot-Soldier.jpg
Webslinger
News & Reviews
News & Reviews

Re: TMNT (1990) 1/4 Scale Action Figure Foot Clan Soldier

Postby AcidDragon » Thu Mar 21, 2019 2:45 am

Damn, this looks super awesome. Any price info yet? Judging by the scale, I'd say it's probably about... too expensive for me to army build. :smlol:
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: TMNT (1990) 1/4 Scale Action Figure Foot Clan Soldier

Postby Webslinger » Thu Mar 21, 2019 3:10 am

I would assume about the same price as the other large figures
Webslinger
News & Reviews
News & Reviews

Return to General Toy Discussions