Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

You win!

Discuss any toy lines that do not currently have their own topics here such as Thundercats, Hot Wheels, My Little Pony and Friends, Trash Pack and more!

You win!

Postby packerbacker180 » Mon Jun 08, 2020 7:38 pm

Fun question because I'm bored and looking to spark some conversation. I remember all those kids gameshows where they won Toys R Us shopping sprees, or even timed shopping sprees.

Say you just won $1,000 eBay gift card. What toys past or present are you looking to buy?

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Re: You win!

Postby AcidDragon » Mon Jun 08, 2020 8:05 pm

What the... Is that Nickelodeon Arcade? That's a different host than I'm used to, though. For me, it'd be boring. I'd get a ton of woodworking tools and a next gen video game console or throw it all into the Snake Mountain Playset.
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby secondwhiteline » Mon Jun 15, 2020 11:03 am

No, that's Family Double Dare, that's just one of the crew displaying a prize.

For me, I would get the Alfrex Meiko Kaji and Lone Wolf & Cub 1/6 figures, and an Inhumanoids Tendril with any money left.
secondwhiteline
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby Idiot Savant » Tue Jun 16, 2020 6:50 pm

Great idea!!!

Man, what to get with ONly $1,000.00?!

I’d probably have to go with completing my Super Powers figures with a complete (loose preferred) Cyborg and then the Justice Jogger and/or Darkseid’s Destroyer

That would probably be it...
I am one of the 63%....
Idiot Savant
League Elite
League Elite

Location: Galactic Sector Z-Z-9-Plural-Z Alpha-middle-of-effing-nowhere-Wisconsin

Postby packerbacker180 » Tue Jun 16, 2020 8:08 pm

Man, I had that Darkseid vehicle when I was a kid. Good times. I'd still like to get the SuperPowers Hall of Justice for a backdrop.
"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby Idiot Savant » Wed Jun 17, 2020 7:23 pm

I’ve always loved those figures man...funny thing is, if I ever buy those last 3 items, that’ll be the first “extended collection” I’d finish!

Star Wars is insane to finish much less collect and I don’t count a small run a complete set; I’m even shy say 25 DCUC due to a lot of them being straight-up character repaints and the LoS set, which is terribly hard to buy
I am one of the 63%....
Idiot Savant
League Elite
League Elite

Location: Galactic Sector Z-Z-9-Plural-Z Alpha-middle-of-effing-nowhere-Wisconsin

Return to General Toy Discussions