Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

7/15 Sale: Talk Flogg and Double Mischief!

Featuring some of the most creative looking action figures, ever, He-man and the Masters of the Universe and She-Ra Princess of Power has garnered a huge following since it's creation in the early '80s.

7/15 Sale: Talk Flogg and Double Mischief!

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu Jul 10, 2014 3:09 am

So let's keep it simple, I am getting 1 Flogg and 1 Double Mischief via My subs. I got all what is for EA but what do you guys want and need? Talk about it guys, you know what to do;)

From Matty Page:

"Trouble is on the way! Trouble is on the way! Yeah, we said it twice, because July brings extra excitement… fireworks and Double Mischief™, the first figure from the new Club Etheria™. We’ve also got Flogg™, the Evil Leader of the Space Mutants joining fellow Denebrians Slush Head™ and Karatti™. Plus…
We’re gearing up for two big events, the start of the subscription period for the 2015 Club Eternia® and the insanity known as SDCC! We’re especially stoked about the big reveal of the 2015 club figures at Mattypalooza on 7/25, but don’t wait for SDCC to subscribe… everyone who orders a subscription before 7/25 gets a free display stand!
Our July sale is packed with figures from MOTUC and DCU. Here’s the full list:

Early Access 7/14
Monday, 7/14 from 8 a.m. PT to Tuesday, 7/15 at 8 a.m. PT (subscribers only)
Products Available: DCU Batzarro, DCU Ra`s Al Ghul, MOTUC Clamp Champ®, MOTUC Karatti™, MOTUC Plundor™, MOTUC Sky High with Jet Sled™, MOTUC Slush Head™, Wall-Mounted Display Stand

All Access 7/15
Tuesday, 7/15 at 9 a.m. PT (everyone)
MOTUC Clamp Champ®*
MOTUC Double Mischief™ (Club Etheria™ monthly figure)
MOTUC Flogg™ (Club Eternia® monthly figure)
MOTUC Karatti™*
MOTUC Plundor™*
MOTUC Sky High with Jet Sled™*
MOTUC Slush Head™*
Wall-Mounted Display Stand*
*Subject to Early Access sellout."
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Re: 7/15 Sale: Talk Flogg and Double Mischief!

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu Jul 10, 2014 8:47 am

My Club Eternia and Club Etheria is RENEWING, check your e-mail guys!!!!!!!!!!
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby Webslinger » Thu Jul 10, 2014 6:19 pm

Just my sub figure... I have everyone else. was toying with the idea of getting Ras Al Ghull but still on the fence...
Webslinger
News & Reviews
News & Reviews

Postby Avalon » Thu Jul 10, 2014 8:01 pm

Getting everything through my subs this month. Also subbed to POP so looking forward to those!!
Avalon
Superhero
Superhero

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Fri Jul 11, 2014 3:46 am

Hey, they just shipped Flogg & Double Mischief! Supposed to get them Tuesday of next week! I am so glad that this ad-on sub worked (the Filmation sub I signed up for last year AS YOU GUYS KNOW did not work even though I had proof of the subscription and begged CS and MC to help Me out and nobody could do a thing about it.) and these awesome Etherian figures are gonna rock!
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby AcidDragon » Mon Jul 14, 2014 1:42 pm

Let me know what you think of them, I don't get mine for a while (get shipped quarterly). These look so awesome.
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Princess_Amethyst » Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:25 pm

I'm so excited for Double Trouble but the funny thing is, I think I'm even more excited for Flogg! The figure looks so well designed! :wwgrin:
Princess_Amethyst
Hero
Hero

Postby Webslinger » Tue Jul 15, 2014 12:52 am

If anyone has a Lighthope they wanna trade off let me know...
Webslinger
News & Reviews
News & Reviews

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Wed Jul 16, 2014 8:31 am

Well, My orders came. Flogg is quite cool and fun and quite amazing indeed and Double Mischief is very fun too, I love her second face. Both figure are great!
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby secondwhiteline » Mon Jul 21, 2014 6:38 pm

Lots of cool, off-the-beaten path stuff this month. Picked up Double Trouble, of course. Couldn't believe how fast she sold out! I'm guessing the Etheria sub is produced in smaller numbers than the main sub?
secondwhiteline
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Next

Return to He-man & the Masters of the Universe