Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

MOTUC: The Sea Hawk!

Featuring some of the most creative looking action figures, ever, He-man and the Masters of the Universe and She-Ra Princess of Power has garnered a huge following since it's creation in the early '80s.

MOTUC: The Sea Hawk!

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Fri Nov 22, 2013 7:02 am

The Sea Hawk was always a cool character in the POP cartoon, one that recurred a lot.

The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Re: MOTUC: The Sea Hawk!

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Fri Nov 22, 2013 7:06 am

He always had a thing for Adora and NOT She-Ra. In fact he had a big crush on her. When She-Ra was around he was disappointed that Adora wasn't coming too.....

I always thought why? If it would be Me, I would WANT She-Ra, no question about it!

The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Fri Nov 22, 2013 7:09 am

Back months ago this was revealed, many knew as well as I Me too knew who this sword belonged too!

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Fri Nov 22, 2013 7:11 am

Yep, it was The Sea Hawk! While he was never My favorite character nor one that I truly wanted as a figure back in the day, I am so happy that he is a figure now and he will be a very fun figure indeed!

He is gonna be so cool!

I'm really diggin' his shield, unlike most of the Filmation figures, these accessories he has is IS HIS IMO!
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Fri Nov 22, 2013 7:12 am

Image Image Image Image
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Fri Nov 22, 2013 7:14 am

Because he had no DOS and that they screwed up My Filmation sub (big story there) I had to pre-order him thru at BBTS ad they just got him in and shipped him for Me via UPS and I am supposed to get him via UPS Monday and I can't wait!!!!!!!!!
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Mon Nov 25, 2013 5:38 am

My Sea Hawk is coming today, I can't wait!
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Tue Nov 26, 2013 4:53 am

Sea Hawk came from the BBTS via UPS and I am not disappointed at all! If anybody is thinkin' of getting rid of him, think again, he is an excellent, excellent figure, and the bulky vest doesn't bother Me, I think it is fine. I am so glad that I got him!

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby Princess_Amethyst » Wed Nov 27, 2013 7:38 pm

I got my Sea Hawk today, too. He looks great, doesn't he?! I'm about to cut him out and put him with Adora right now. He's probably one of my most wanted figures out of the entire POP offerings.
Princess_Amethyst
Hero
Hero

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu Nov 28, 2013 6:43 am

Princess_Amethyst wrote:I got my Sea Hawk today, too. He looks great, doesn't he?! I'm about to cut him out and put him with Adora right now. He's probably one of my most wanted figures out of the entire POP offerings.

Yes he is great! Oh get him out already, you won't regret :)
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Next

Return to He-man & the Masters of the Universe