Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

The 12/16 Sale: Talk Plundor, Strong-Arm and MORE!

Featuring some of the most creative looking action figures, ever, He-man and the Masters of the Universe and She-Ra Princess of Power has garnered a huge following since it's creation in the early '80s.

The 12/16 Sale: Talk Plundor, Strong-Arm and MORE!

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sun Dec 01, 2013 7:34 am

Can you believe it almost time already? I can't and I can't believe it's already DECEMBER :eek: That being said, Christmas isn't the only fun thing happening this month cuz this sale is going to be really fun! We are getting Plundor the Spoiler and Strong-or OR Strong-Arm!!!!!!!!! I had been wanting them both for many, many years especially Plundor (well, you know how much I love:) Also available is the Comikaze exclusive Standor, he was a unexpected surprise but gosh he is going to be quite cool to have! Really this sale is going to be one of the funnest this IMO! I'm going to get 1 of Plundor & Strong-Arm but 2 of Standor for bash idea that I have of a new deity Skeletor or Faker.

Plundor the Spoiler

Strong-Arm

Standor

So there you have it. Do you have the regular and Filmation subs? Are you cherry pickin'? How bad do you want these? How many are you getting? What else are you getting? Post all your thoughts + your renewls, orders and shipping confirmations. Talk about it all right here!
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Re: The 12/16 Sale: Talk Plundor, Strong-Arm and MORE!

Postby AcidDragon » Wed Dec 04, 2013 12:54 am

I'm VERY excited for Plundor and Strong-Arm. Plundor was actually one of my favourite villains from the cartoon when I was a child so I have a special place in my heart for that goofy guy. :batgrin:
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Webslinger » Wed Dec 04, 2013 4:01 am

Well since I have the sub I'm getting Plundor... but I want to pick up Standor and Batzarro too, hopefully.
Webslinger
News & Reviews
News & Reviews

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu Dec 26, 2013 6:22 pm

from when my mom ordered me strong-arm and 2 standors when i was in the hospital, they all arrived today! they look great but like plundor i am not opening them up till i feel much better.
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby Skullmaster » Sat Dec 28, 2013 8:13 pm

Nice, get well soon Brandon. Let me know how you like Standor, I skipped him.
Skullmaster
Partner
Partner

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sun Dec 29, 2013 11:42 pm

Skullmaster wrote:Nice, get well soon Brandon. Let me know how you like Standor, I skipped him.

thanks a lot dude, i appreciate that a lot. not sure when i will open him, he looks very cool. i got 2, 1 for standor and the other 1 for skeletor or faker or somebody like that. thanks again dude :)
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Tue Jan 21, 2014 6:58 am

Thought I'd show what I got for this sale. I still haven't open them up yet but soon I hope:)

NOTE: My Mom was very nice to buy Me Strong-Arm and NOT charge Me while I was in the hospital!

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Return to He-man & the Masters of the Universe