Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Melissa Coates has died:(

Oh my God! It's the Karl Gotch of wrestling sections, step inside to catch all the latest on everything else from the defunct to Terry Funk, Dusty Rhodes to Rip Rogers, the Nature Boy to the Natural Born Thrillers to the National Treasure. Vince Russo says, bro, this is the place to be, bro.

Melissa Coates has died:(

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Wed Jul 07, 2021 8:10 am

Melissa Coates has died :( She was one of My all-time favorite indie women wrestlers. Known as Ms 'Olympia" and "Super Genie" and worked greatly with ECW Legend Sabu. She was also a major body builder and IMO was truly the total package,I found her incredible...I mean she had it all and I just loved her. She was awesome to look at and exciting to watch in the ring and she was truly one of a kind, just so WOW :shock: WWE had her back in the mid 2000s but Unfortunately didn't see anything in her...what bullcrap that was :roll:  :x The wrestling world has lost another great one, rest in peace babe :(

Here's the sad news from HanniblaTV

Melissa' Bio at wikipedia.

Here is two great short matches where she beats up two guys :!: :o :shock: :)

The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Return to NWA/WCW/ECW/Classic/Territories/Indies/Japanese/Misc