Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

NJPW in New York City!

Oh my God! It's the Karl Gotch of wrestling sections, step inside to catch all the latest on everything else from the defunct to Terry Funk, Dusty Rhodes to Rip Rogers, the Nature Boy to the Natural Born Thrillers to the National Treasure. Vince Russo says, bro, this is the place to be, bro.

NJPW in New York City!

Postby secondwhiteline » Wed Nov 02, 2022 8:54 pm

Hey everyone! So I went to both nights of NJPW in New York City last week. I got lucky with tickets on Thursday and got a ringside seat, so here are some pics. I think you can click on them for full ones.

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

This video is from night 2. I was sitting much further away, but being a Stardom superfan, I rushed to ringside for Mayu Iwatani's match. See if you can spot where I forget I'm shakily filming her entrance and rush past dudes to high-five her without getting that high-five on camera!
secondwhiteline
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Re: NJPW in New York City!

Postby AcidDragon » Wed Nov 02, 2022 10:32 pm

Wow, SWL, looks like one heck of an event. Pretty awesome they had STARDOM there as well!
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: NJPW in New York City!

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu Nov 03, 2022 7:24 am

This is good but it should be in the great topic that PB created and not here. I guess you overlooked it :lol:

http://www.dctoyrevolution.org/professional-wrestling-f51/
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Return to NWA/WCW/ECW/Classic/Territories/Indies/Japanese/Misc