Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

ReadySetz Foldable Playsets

Discuss any toy lines that do not currently have their own topics here such as Thundercats, Hot Wheels, My Little Pony and Friends, Trash Pack and more!

ReadySetz Foldable Playsets

Postby secondwhiteline » Thu Mar 07, 2019 10:19 am

Hey, does anyone have experience with ReadySetz? Because I am seriously tempted on their Space Base.

secondwhiteline
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Re: ReadySetz Foldable Playsets

Postby AcidDragon » Thu Mar 07, 2019 3:31 pm

I would say expensive for what it is, quality is very good for what it is, requires good imagination as a play piece but works ok for a display piece. Not really a long term display solution IMO. My buddy has a run down city one and it sags if you leave stuff on long term but could just be the humidity in his basement. I was impressed when he showed it to me but I don't really need anything like that. I could see being deeply engaged with it if I was still a child. Hope this helps.
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby secondwhiteline » Thu Mar 07, 2019 4:22 pm

That's awesome info, thanks man! I mostly thought of it as a big display piece (not that I wouldn't use it as a backdrop for telling stories with my figures), but if it's having a problem holding figure weight long term then there's a serious concern there.
secondwhiteline
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby Idiot Savant » Mon Mar 11, 2019 7:02 pm

I agree thanks for the info! I’ve been curious about these since coming out and I’m glad to hear some kind of critique and agree if they can’t hold up the figures, then what’s the sense of it?
I am one of the 63%....
Idiot Savant
League Elite
League Elite

Location: Galactic Sector Z-Z-9-Plural-Z Alpha-middle-of-effing-nowhere-Wisconsin

Return to General Toy Discussions