Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

1/6 Kitbash: Christina Evelyn - Before & After!

Discuss any toy lines that do not currently have their own topics here such as Thundercats, Hot Wheels, My Little Pony and Friends, Trash Pack and more!

1/6 Kitbash: Christina Evelyn - Before & After!

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Fri Nov 15, 2013 7:02 am

OK, this topic is a couple years old already that I posted on MWD & AMMO but I thought I'd share it and post it here!

So here is Christina Evelyn AKA ZC Girl Pale Eve! I got her not too long after she was released so I took pictures of her of then. At the time I didn't know much about ZC, they've come far since then. I just VERY recently named her Christina Evelyn. For a long time I have been contemplating of what do I want her to be, I mostly prefer action babes than super models or just models (though I really like them as well) unless their action babes that has that model look then that's different but I still couldn't be convinced that Christina has what it takes to be armed with guns and other weapons due to her look. She looks quite fine but in My opinion she looks a bit cartoony, actually not that animeish but not that serious. A while ago I finally figured out what she's gonna be, a race car girl! Though she doesn't have her VTS gear at the moment, she will in time and I believe she'll look fantastic that way.

Now, briefly if I may say she includes two torsos, sculpted long and short for natural and articulated looks that both have nice shaped big boobs. She has excellent movements and I dig those long double-jointed legsImage Yes she's quite tall even without her high heelsImage She has long red hair (I dig red heads) and has two tops and a short skirt but no panties and that's one of the things that get's Me about her clothing but she'll have'em soon! Rest assured when the time comes you'll see here new lookImage

Enjoy this beauty and comments, feedback and questions appreciated!

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Last edited by BrandonDaCollector on Fri Nov 15, 2013 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Re: 1/6 Kitbash: Christina Evelyn - Before & After!

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Fri Nov 15, 2013 7:04 am

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Fri Nov 15, 2013 7:06 am

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Please NOTE: I have given My other ladies identities as well, them are the pics when they were new. I took them for comparison. They are the Hot Toys True Type Blonde (you'll see her kitbash in time) & Cuban American (you'll see her kitbash in time), and the Triad Asian Otaku (Not revealed yet).
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Fri Nov 15, 2013 7:11 am

Well guys, here she is! She has a new bio as well. Info and stuff will be below the pics, enjoy :D

---------------------------------------------------

Born as: Christina Heather Evelyn.

Current Name: Christina Evelyn.

Sex: Female.

Currently Resides: Nashville, Tennessee, USA.

Notable Feats: Is a huge racing fan and historian of the sport & business. Having her own methods, it seems she always get's the fans' attention more than the drivers theirselves. Loves other sports. Won many athletic awards & trophies.

Group: Independent and Various Others.

ImageImage
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Fri Nov 15, 2013 7:12 am

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Fri Nov 15, 2013 7:14 am

Oh man, I finally, finally got her a new outfit and gave her a great personality. The costume is great by VTS, only thing is her bootfeet are quite bally, they move way to much, got to adjust it. One thing I was surprised about is that her skirt/dress has built-in panties! I was likeImageImage, I had bought her a white pair but have since given it to one of My other babes who needed it so it worked outImage As you know she a nice chest but her boobs really don't look all that big with the top on but never the less still obviously appears quite larger than average! Both torso pieces work fine with the outfit and both look great covered in that super blue! I think she looks fantastic like this, she looked good before but now she more great looking!

That's it, replies, comments, feedback will appreciated!

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Return to General Toy Discussions