Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

I really hate The Mandalorian...

The toy line from a galaxy far far away! The section for fans of the movies, comics, vintage and modern toylines (Kenner, Hasbro Star Wars Black, etc), the Clone Saga, the WOTC miniatures game and more!

I really hate The Mandalorian...

Postby packerbacker180 » Sun Dec 06, 2020 6:18 pm

...because after every episode there's a half dozen new Black Series I need Hasbro to make, lol.
"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Re: I really hate The Mandalorian...

Postby Webslinger » Sun Dec 06, 2020 8:59 pm

LOL
Webslinger
News & Reviews
News & Reviews

Postby secondwhiteline » Fri Dec 11, 2020 4:01 pm

How are they doing in terms of putting out figures from the show? I haven't seen it, are they getting a lot out there or just pushing through the main ones (who I assume are...Mando, Baby Yoda, Carl Weathers, and Gina Carano?).
secondwhiteline
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby packerbacker180 » Fri Dec 11, 2020 5:43 pm

Slow, slow, slow. Remember when the prequels came out and stores were flooded with merch? They're finally releasing Moff Gideon, Kuiil, and Greef from season 1 early next year, but hell, season two has had so many new needs between
Spoiler:
Boba Fett, Fennic Shand, Bo-Katan, Ahsoka, Cobb Vanth, various Imps and Troopers
. I already made The Client and I'm working on Dr. Pershing, but man, it's a slow, slow roll out compared to MLs. Which sucks. Between Mando and The Clone Wars there's so much unproduced goodies and instead they're putting stuff out like Evil Rey who was on screen for all of five seconds or so.
"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby Webslinger » Sun Dec 13, 2020 2:10 pm

packerbacker180 wrote:Slow, slow, slow. Remember when the prequels came out and stores were flooded with merch? They're finally releasing Moff Gideon, Kuiil, and Greef from season 1 early next year, but hell, season two has had so many new needs between
Spoiler:
Boba Fett, Fennic Shand, Bo-Katan, Ahsoka, Cobb Vanth, various Imps and Troopers
. I already made The Client and I'm working on Dr. Pershing, but man, it's a slow, slow roll out compared to MLs. Which sucks. Between Mando and The Clone Wars there's so much unproduced goodies and instead they're putting stuff out like Evil Rey who was on screen for all of five seconds or so.

As much as I would like to have them all now, I understand why they are slowly releasing them the way they are. If they give it to you all at once then there won't be anymore figures to make and the line ends... and nobody wants that to happen right? I haven't even gotten my "short" Snaggletooth in Black series!!! hehe
Webslinger
News & Reviews
News & Reviews

Postby packerbacker180 » Sun Dec 13, 2020 3:33 pm

We still need Leia in hot pants...or was that Supergirl?
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby Webslinger » Mon Dec 14, 2020 8:13 pm

packerbacker180 wrote:We still need Leia in hot pants...or was that Supergirl?

That was Supergirl... I'm sure McFarlane will make one for ya my friend... :splol:
Webslinger
News & Reviews
News & Reviews

Postby packerbacker180 » Mon Dec 14, 2020 8:17 pm

Supergirl played for a Canadian hockey team?
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Return to Star Wars