Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Podcasts

Discuss whatever you want here, but please, keep it clean and use good judgement!

Podcasts

Postby packerbacker180 » Sat Feb 20, 2021 4:27 pm

Anyone got recommendations? Anyone make their own? I like to listen to them when I paint if there isn't anything on TV or when I'm doing stuff around the house.

I listen to Talk is Jericho a lot as far as wrestling goes, and sometimes 83 Weeks and Grillin' JR. I started listening to the Mandalorian Watch for season 2, and even recently a couple of episodes of Star Wars The Saga Continues.

I recently heard a commercial on the radio for some Unsolved Mysteries podcast that piqued my interest a little even though no Rpbert Stack is a negative.

So what else if anything do you guys listen to? It doesn't have to be site related.
"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Re: Podcasts

Postby AcidDragon » Sat Feb 20, 2021 5:31 pm

I listen to most of those wrestling ones and occasionally Jim Cornette's just to hear him complain about modern wrestling. LOL. Sometimes I listen to Cartoonist Kayfabe. A few others.
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Podcasts

Postby OneNineSix » Mon Feb 22, 2021 3:12 pm

I listened to Talk is Jericho but it started to annoy me how he passionately agrees with everyone even when they're contradicting ideas from interview to interview. Still entertaining.
"I calculate that the probability of our concluding this game of Dungeons and Dragons before the business meeting resumes is slight!"
OneNineSix
Hero
Hero

Return to General Discussions