Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

AEW Figures

Wanna talk about your LJN Hulkster or that weird, skinny body Samoa Joe TNA figure? Maybe you've got some cool wrestling swag? Step up to the gorilla position and snap in to it, oh yeah!

AEW Figures

Postby secondwhiteline » Mon Dec 14, 2020 11:11 pm

Just a heads-up: AEW Wave 2 is back up at Ringside Collectibles for anyone who missed the earlier preorders! I finally locked in a Mox.
secondwhiteline
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Re: AEW Figures

Postby packerbacker180 » Tue Dec 15, 2020 3:04 am

I've yet to see an AEW figure. See the ring a lot. And my youngest son bought himself the belt with his birthday money,but nary a Buck or a Brandi. Le Champion is le absent.
"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Re: AEW Figures

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Tue Mar 23, 2021 9:29 pm

Yeah, the AEW figures look really good and all but the prices are so high and the exclusives are way too steep and not to mention the freaking limited quantity crap. When I used to collect wrestling figures and believe Me I used to collect a lot of them back in the day (just look at My vintage wrestling figure topic I recently made and tons more to seen soon!), I usually got everybody including the variants, the rings and the accessories and even stuff that didn't even belong in those said series' but this was in the 90s and very early 2000s when they were ACTUALLY AFFORDABLE :) Starting with Mattel's insanely priced and quantity stocked WWE figures over the past decade, I just gave up on it because of many reasons but money was one of them not to mention the TNA Impact by Jakks figures. Now, Wicket Cool Toys/Jazwares had to make their own and like I said, they look good and realistic but I mean who can REALLY afford the whole collection :o :shock: :!: :!: :?: I sure in the heck can't. I really miss the days when you could go to a K-Mart and buy a WCW figure for $3.97 or a K-B and get a WWF BCA for $5.99. Heck, you can still get some of these older figures on ebay for the price or lower than of the new Mattel & Jazzwares versions and really I think their still as good if not better. I'll tell ya, this day and age is really, really a bummer. :roll:
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Return to Wrestling Toys & Collectibles