Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

My DC Microman Collection + BONUES!

This area is for DC related collectibles that do not fall under the above categories. This includes things like Minimates, Squinkies, Hot Toys, Figuarts, Funko POP vinyls, statues, props, boardgames, etc.

My DC Microman Collection + BONUES!

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sun Jul 18, 2021 6:03 am

So I thought I'd share My DC Microman series collection! These figures were made by Takara of original Transformers fame and distributed by DC Direct! I never got any Microman figures in the past so these type of figures were really new to Me. I got these guys along with others (more on that later) at the BBTS and while these figures look really cool and the sculpting is quite decent, the quality however isn't the greatest, it just sucks...hence My previous write up on DC Direct. So these figures sport around 25 POA and are quite poseable. I have misplaced some of the accessories and all of that. Here they are with My brief commentary.

Batman (Black Costume Version): Part of Series 2: I chose the black version over the regular version. I love his face sculpt. His quality really is pathetic though, his feet broke and I had to glue them :roll:

Batgirl: Part of Series 2. Her face sculpt is really good and I love the articulated hair but over time her joints wore out, got super loose and broke. She broke in many pieces which I had to glue here over and over again and I got so sick and tired of it :x Sometimes she just looks yucky now but then if you ignore that whole aspect she still looks OK.

The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Re: My DC Microman Collection + BONUES!

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sun Jul 18, 2021 6:05 am

Catwoman: Part of Series 2. Now like Batgirl, her body is loose but thank goodess not as bad. I really love the way she is designed. Her face sculpt is great. I love how Takara sculpted her hands. I also love how they made her chest really busty, I love a Catwoman with big boobs :batshock:

Flight Gear Batman: Part of Series 1. This version of Batman was a must have for Me. He was quite unusual and futuristic appearing. He was an exclusive character depiction for Takara & Japan and IMO has a big anime vibe to him but I believe he was an inspiration of Batman Beyond. His head, shoulder armor, wings arsenal and weapon are all designed to have this cool chrome motif and seems made like a similar material if not the same exact stuff that Takara used for their original G1 Dinobots way back in the 80s! Knock on wood, no probs with this version yet but he still is kinda fragile though. This is by far My favorite of the two Batman Micromans :batsmile:

The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Re: My DC Microman Collection + BONUES!

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sun Jul 18, 2021 6:07 am

SPECIAL GALLERY!

Microman Stand: These stands are are are quite far out and really necessary to use/have!

DC Microman Group shot!

SUPER BONUS GALLERY!

A Micoman ultra group shot: Batman, Chun-Li, Predator & Alien!

A special scale comparison: Microman Catwoman with fellow Microman Chun-Li, Hasbro's G.I. Joes Classic Scarlet, ToyBiz' Marvel Superhero Showdown Wolverine, Kaiyodo-Tarkara DOA Hitomi and SpyLounge's Agent Anikka!

SPECIAL SCENES!

Microman DC vs. Marvel Super Hero Showdown!

A Dead End!

As you saw earlier, there are some other Microman figures and other surprises that I will showcase in the near future in other sections in My topics :shock: I hope you have enjoyed this, questions and comments please :)
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Return to Miscellaneous DC Related Collectibles