Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

My DC Movie Masters Collection + BONUES!

Discuss the ever popular character comprehensive line "DC Universe Classics" here! This also includes DC Superheroes, DC Universe Classics, DC Unlimited, Batman Unlimited, Club Infinite Earths, Movie Masters, 1966 Batman TV Series, Club Black Freighter, Total Heroes and any other DC figure line utilizing the 6" scale.

Re: My DC Movie Masters Collection + BONUSES!

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sun Jul 18, 2021 5:49 am

BONUS ENTRY!

So, I stopped collecting the line there with TDK. I do regret not getting any of The Dark Knight Rises collection, however, on Matty Collector, they were having The Green Lantern Movie Masters and when I seen the 2011 SDDC exclusive, I couldn't pass up KILOWOG! He is a huge figure standing in around a towering 8". He has the same POA as his MM counterparts. His sculpting is superb and looks extremely movie accurate!

Size comparison with MM Batman & Superman plus 10" Superman!

Size comparison with fellow MM Jake Sully from Avatar (look for Me to showcase My entire Avatar collection in the near future!

Size comparison with Marvel Select's Gray Hulk (soon to be featured in My Marvel Showcase!

Last edited by BrandonDaCollector on Sun Jul 18, 2021 5:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Re: My DC Movie Masters Collection + BONUES!

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sun Jul 18, 2021 5:55 am

That's all that I have in My DC Movie Masters collection! If you are sseing this first then please go the first page so you see what you missed :batsmile: I hope you have enjoyed this special showcase of mine, comments and questions please :batgrin:
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Sun Jul 18, 2021 11:51 pm

It sucks they never made six inch figures from Superman 2. I'd kill for an in DCUC scale Terence Stamp Zod. The fact they made those 12 inch figures for Superman, and every other Movie Masters was six inch-ish scale just blows my mind. But then again, decisions Mattel makes shouldn't surprise me.
"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Tue Jul 20, 2021 7:48 am

Yeah, very questionable decisions indeed on the part of Mattel as always Packer. Thanks :)
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby Idiot Savant » Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:23 pm

I hear ya fellas…maybe NECA or MEZCO can take a stab at Superman 2 characters, since they were both able to make Chris Reeve; but I’m sure Stamp may have issues with his likeness being used after Episode 1.

But still, it would be a dream come true

Movie Masters line was indeed ahead of its time; Marvel wouldn’t be doing their figures that well until fairly recently…always hated the plastic capes though
I am one of the 63%....
Idiot Savant
League Elite
League Elite

Location: Galactic Sector Z-Z-9-Plural-Z Alpha-middle-of-effing-nowhere-Wisconsin

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sun Aug 15, 2021 11:41 pm

I thought the Stamp likeness here and on the EP1 figure were really good.
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby Idiot Savant » Mon Aug 16, 2021 9:07 pm

It was a good likeness…just commenting on how well those movies were received later on. I always wondered if a movie is poorly received, how much does it affect an actor’s desire to lend their likeness to something; just a thought

Prequels are better than the garbage Disney gave us ———can’t believe I’d ever say that haha
I am one of the 63%....
Idiot Savant
League Elite
League Elite

Location: Galactic Sector Z-Z-9-Plural-Z Alpha-middle-of-effing-nowhere-Wisconsin

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Tue Aug 17, 2021 9:25 am

Actually I never knew that. heck yeah the prequels are!
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Previous

Return to DC Universe Classics and Assorted 6" Scale from Mattel