Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

AEW PPV Results: All Out Visual Results!

It's All Elite Wrestling, and you know what that means. Inside it's All In for a superkick party. Double or Nothing, it's Dynamite!

AEW PPV Results: All Out Visual Results!

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Mon Sep 06, 2021 2:36 pm

OK, I decided to make a AEW PPV since most on the other topic is WWE so let's keep them topic specific for now on ;)

I went a bit bigger with this, more than I planned to but I think it's OK. Here it is, I hope you like it :)

--------------------------------

So AEW ALL OUT was a terrific PPV, actually I believe it was the best one regardless of company this year. All of the matches was so engaging and exciting and not one second of boring. I loved that Chicago crowd and their loudness and especially their cussing oh yeah, "The Lesnar Guy" was there too!

I will quickly rundown each match with My brief thoughts about them, ready?

First off, the posters & fight stances seriously reminded Me of Mortal Kombat vs. DC, after they are owned by WB/Turner!

THE BUY IN

This was a great match with tons of great moments that really should have been on the main card IMO, the teams perform some crazy stuff that I hadn't seen before! The Butcher returned but the JE & TBF won!

THE MAIN SHOW

This was a great match, Kingston really can sell. Miro won and still looked really strong here yet again.

I'm really digging this Japan themed stuff that AEW is throwing our way, it reminds Me of how WCW tried this back in throughout out the entire decade of the 90s, unlike back then, seems like the people are really into it now...that's great but a shame at teh same time because WCW's effor was good and IMO people didn't appreciate how great Japanese wrestling was then especially with the women. Anyway, this was a great match, grand champion legend Satoshi looked great here. Moxley got a nasty peel off of his arm but came out the victory. WOW, another Japanese legend whom has been champion many, many times Minoru Suzuki made his debut confronting Moxley in a great fighting stand off, Suzuki landed the Gotch-style Piledriver on him and now they are going to face each other on Dynamite this Wednesday in Moxley's hometown of Cincinnati, Ohio, I can't wait!

I was rooting for Statlander to wind but i really didn't see how she could. Holt crap, Britt just performed the panama sunrise...her boyfriends awesome finisher...wow she did that so great :shock: It took a bit more to beat the alien and the D.M.D. retains her title and she is just so hot right now!

Interview with Andrade, IMO he does need to speak better English as WWE was trying to make him do, word is that was one of the reasons why he was held back so much in the first place. Wow, look at Chavo, he still looks good!

What a phenomenal match, I loved the bloody elements and the custom made thumbtacks shoe! After all of the punishment, The Lucha Bros. are finally your new tag champs!

the hometown girl Skye Blue was gone first and I surprised Shida got eliminated so soon. I was very disappointed that Nyla Rose eliminated Jade Cargill, Jade was My fave in the whole thing! The joker turned out to be Ruby Soho...the form Heidi Lovelace & Ruby Riott! She looked really good and better than her time in WWE. The last two in the was her and Thunder Rosa. they had a great showing. Rosa has been looking mighty smokin' lately but Ruby got the upper hand and won her first match!

I loved the Y2J inspirational mockery by MJF. Terrific match, MJF pinned Jericho, this was his last match...oh way, second ref comes in and tells Aubrey that Jericho's foot was on the rope, she restarts it and Jercho makes MJF tap out via the Lion Tamer/Walls of Jericho!

After 7 long years, CM Punk returns to action. Darby wanted Sting to go to the back. the match is slow, but begins to gain pace after a few minutes. Punk looked great and in shape. A GTS and out of the ring goes Darby, more great action but another GTS and its sleepy time...Punk wins! Sting comes outa nd shakes Punk's hand and Darby shames Punk's hand and the trio leaves the crowed a wonderful match!

Wight's attire looked nearly identical as to how his gear was in the WWE. Basiclly a great tune up match, it was very well done, Paul took out the entire factor and beat Marshall with the chokeslam in classic fashion!

Malakai Black talks about Dustin Rhodes on this Wednesday's Dynamite!

MAIN EVENT TIME! Christian and Omega are going at, table spots yet no DQ. the Good Brother enters, Christian takes care of them but after a super one-winged angel Kenny pins him! After more attacks on Christian, here comes Jurassic Express but they get banged up too. OMG! It's ADAM COLE BAY BAY!!!!!!! He left WWE/NXT that quickly due to his contract situation, his music is very similar like his before in NXT and his does his famous pose and crowd is with him all the way! Britt doing his move earlier was HUGE HINT AT THIS!!!!!!!!! He swerves us and attacks Jungle Boy and joins the Elite once more! WHAT!!!!! Here come "The American Dragon" Brian Danielson with a new version of his "Flight of the Valkyries" theme! he joins the Jurassic Express and fends The Elite off and the show ends!

So there you have, it was great PPV, like the best of the whole year! I hope you liked and enjoyed My little visuals results :)
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Re: AEW PPV Results: All Out Visual Results!

Postby packerbacker180 » Mon Sep 06, 2021 9:53 pm

It really was an amazingly cohesive PPV. I could've done without the Paul Wight match but it was a quick and a decent pallet cleanser between the two main events. And what an ending. Damn, Adam Cole was a nice swerve before Bryan Danielson came out. I just read a report that WWE and Bruce Pritchard pitched the idea of Cole being a heel manager on Smackdow. I can't believe he didn't stay. What a joke the WWE has become they should turn it over the HBK and Hunter but the old man won't.

I think the NJPW stuff is much better now because with the internet everyone knows more about Japanese wrestlers. Back in the 90s I couldn't name five Japanese wrestlers outside of Muta, Jushin Liger, and Kaientai, so if any Japanese star would've just shown up, most wouldn't know them. Now it's totally different. Seeing Minoru Suzuki was cool and unexpected, what a match that will be. And it was great to get a Malakai Black promo since he didn't have a match.

I've watched All Out 3 times now, and I'm sure I'll watch it again in the next few days. Thanks for the write up!
"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Wed Sep 08, 2021 8:26 am

Your welcome PB but thank you :) Gosh, you watched it 3 times :o You must had a lot of time on your hands :lol: Good for you dude, like I said before, I think it was the best PPV by any company this whole year, I mean Cole & Danielson appearing back to back...I mean come on, that is HUGE...Its been so long since something that grand has happen not to mention all of the other exciting stuff on the card including the pinch Me moment that is CM Punk really wrestling here :shock:
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Wed Sep 08, 2021 8:54 am

I do, lol. My wife works 3rd shift Mon-Thurs so I've put it on when I go to bed, but I also stayed up an watched most of it again Sunday night after my friends left because I couldn't sleep. Watching three hours of the same PPV is still better than trying to watch three hours of Raw.
"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Wed Sep 08, 2021 10:34 pm

I see, that's amazing PB :) I have just been fast forwarding Raw for a while now, just getting to the ones I'm interested in.
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Return to AEW