Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

My Grandma has Died :(

Discuss whatever you want here, but please, keep it clean and use good judgement!

My Grandma has Died :(

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Wed Mar 16, 2022 5:45 am

Just a while ago, they couldn't find a pule and she was gone :( I have held this in Myself for THIS LONG :cry: :batsad: :( :(

This is what the deal was and I'm gonna try to explain it as best as I can in short as I cannot say everything and because I am so %$#@#$ up :!: :x :cry: On August, 21, 2021, She collapse in the kitchen, broke both of her legs and shoulder and went into total shock. We called 911 and they took her to Barnes Jewish/BJC and they really did nothing for her. She had surgery on her legs. About a week or so later they put her in a nursing home. They gave her therapy but too much and she became exhausted. Then sometime later she had an episode like she was out of it. Their trying to figure out why and what happen. They did nothing. Back to the nursing home, they left her lay there, in her feces and she got an infection in her wound. The staff was horrible. We complained about it and nothing happen but one Dr. was mad about it and then they moved her to another facility. A couple months have gone by and no therapy. She stayed there bedridden for long and her regular Sr. and his assistant are doing nothing this entire time as they are nothing but money hungry SOBs :x Just around a month ago, that $#@%^ Jennifer was wanting us to pay for her stay. No matter what the hell we would do it did no good, she has no sympathy and consideration as she took My Grandma's entire insurance check and had no conscience whatsoever for her or us and gave her no physical therapy :batrage: 2 weeks wasted because Glenasha wouldn't do a thing, My Grandma was just about to get shoulder surgery. Very recently My Grandma's blood pressure was way down and they took her to Mercy Hospital. They had no clue why this was happening and blaming it on her age and this and that and possibly went into septic shock. Just only a few hours ago she passed and My Grandma left us at the age of 82 and I just cannot believe it :(

If Barnes would have figured it out in the first damn place none of this would have happen :batrage: :batrage: :batrage: :batrage: :batrage: :batrage: :batrage:

I had so much fun with her since I was little. All the stores we went too over the decades. The countless times we got all them Belt Buckles out that I posted and so much more out of the vending machines for decades. We always watched wrestling together every week for years and years. She fell on the day WWE SummerSlam 2021 was, we were supposed to watch it together as we never missed PPV :cry: ...she never knew all of the crazy stuff that happen after that and all of the insane things that has happen in AEW either :( We'd always play games together. There is just so much more about her that I miss :(

I don't know how I have held this in for 7 months...I tried to hold it together but no longer. I don't know when I'll post or when I'll make another showcase. I have so much planned but I need a bit of time to think, I really should post soon for reasons. That's all :cry:
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Re: My Grandma has Died :(

Postby packerbacker180 » Wed Mar 16, 2022 7:18 am

So sorry for your loss, Brandon. :(

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby Webslinger » Wed Mar 16, 2022 3:28 pm

So sorry for your loss my friend. I know what it is like to lose family and it never gets easier but remember this if anything, your grandmother loved you and wouldn't want you to be sad now that she is gone. She will be with you as long as you keep her in your heart, focus on all the good times and even better memories you all shared and find peace knowing that she took all that love and those memories with her. Again, I am truly sorry for your loss...

God Bless
Webslinger
Webslinger
News & Reviews
News & Reviews

Postby AcidDragon » Wed Mar 16, 2022 3:48 pm

I'm so deeply sorry to hear about your grandma, Brandon. I know you two were very close. It's so sad what she had to endure but she was also very lucky to have a grandson like you who cares for her so strongly. Truly you are both blessed to have each other. She will never truly be gone because I know you will keep her with you always through your thoughts and your stories.

paolo-nicolello-ky6nhtbwjb8-unsplash.jpg
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Tango X » Wed Mar 16, 2022 4:13 pm

Brandon... So sorry about your loss friend. I know your grandma was so important and a big part of your life. I will keep you in my thoughts.
Tango X
Hero
Hero

Postby Illiasc » Wed Mar 16, 2022 10:30 pm

I am so sorry to hear about your loss. Sadly I know the frustrating neglect and horrible situations a lot of nursing homes and even hospitals have given for elderly people, my own grandmother included. You will be in my thoughts, and I hope the good memories with her will be immortal.
Illiasc
Hero
Hero

Postby OneNineSix » Wed Mar 16, 2022 10:54 pm

Sorry for your loss, Brandon. I can tell from your posts that she was a very special lady and that you meant a lot to each other. My thoughts go out to you and your family during this difficult time.
"I calculate that the probability of our concluding this game of Dungeons and Dragons before the business meeting resumes is slight!"
OneNineSix
Hero
Hero

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Wed Mar 16, 2022 11:37 pm

I appreciate all of your replies, thoughts, sympathies and everything else guys. I do not want to stop posting replies and My showcases and all of that...I need to make them for many reasons. I may take a bit but not too long. This all I know to say at the moment.
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu Mar 17, 2022 1:10 am

PB and everybody, I just talked to Acid and asked him an important question and he said YES. So, I am going to make a special Tribute to My Grandma in the SPECIAL EVENTS SECTION. I want to work on it very soon while I am in this unfortunate mode :( Just be on the look out for it :)
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Return to General Discussions