Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Saurozoic Warriors

Discuss any toy lines that do not currently have their own topics here such as Thundercats, Hot Wheels, My Little Pony and Friends, Trash Pack and more!

Saurozoic Warriors

Postby AcidDragon » Tue Jun 14, 2022 9:40 pm

Has anyone heard of this Saurozoic Warriors line from Boss Fight Studios? I just saw them on another site a few days back. These look AMAZING. Reminds me of Dinosaucers but also reminiscent of the classic TMNT, Street Sharks, Biker Mice from Mars and Toxic Crusaders.

Something about them makes me want to collect them even though I don't know anything about them. I haven't really felt that way about a toy line in a LONG time. Where the toy itself is the reason why I want it and not the character that I have a pre-existing familiarity and attachment to. Also the price point to me is not bad at all when I consider how much some of the other lines I collect demand! I could actually see myself getting into these.

89b5a7e2-fb51-4945-bb8a-7c1f33dcf63a.jpg

3ef66be4-cdbd-4df4-99ca-85528f0b68c0.jpg

a37b9570-ecf3-48fc-9c0f-26127fdc1faf.jpg

f7794dbe-3a5c-45cf-9017-9e2d2845b946.jpg
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Saurozoic Warriors

Postby packerbacker180 » Wed Jun 15, 2022 6:53 am

I can still hear the music....Dinosaucers-doo doo doo doo-doo doo doo doo-doo doo doo!

They kind of remind me of The Toy That Time Forgot Toy Story Christmas Special.

Cool designs, just not something I'd be looking to get in to with climbing prices.
"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Re: Saurozoic Warriors

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Wed Jun 15, 2022 10:13 am

Nope, I never seen them before and never even heard of the Boss Fight Studios. I don't keep up with much current product much. They're looking pretty awesome. the sulpting and paint looks dymanic and their name really rocks :batsmile: It would be very interesting to see how the quality will be as good as they appear when they are actually released. These prototype pics seriously remind Me of SOTA's Street Fighter figures way back and if you know them like I do (look for more on that in the future in a special showcase) then you'll already know the quality of the released product was quite bittersweet to put it very, very mildly :roll: As you know I'm not a fan of crowd funding and stuff because people just submit to redicules high prices as it is bad enought stuff at retail. If you got the room and especially the moolah then good, I'm sure they will be fun but I'd rather get the old figures like you mentioned Acid like Street Sharks & TMNT that I missed out on decades ago that these are clearly inspired by if I had a lot of money but that just isn't the case for Me :roll: They do remind Me of Dinosaucers and a bit Remco's DC Warrior Beasts but really IMO their like a realistic versions of Mattel's Extreme Dinosaurs whom was a spinoff of their wonderful Street Sharks. I checked out their prices at BBTS, $32.99 each. IMO that is still very pricey. Its way out of My price point, I don't know how anybody can pay this for figures especailly the ones by Mattel & Hasbro and pay for other stuff too :? However, if you can then do it, they would be fantastic on display I'm sure :)
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Return to General Toy Discussions