Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Batman Day is Today!

Discuss your favourite DC movies and TV shows here like Arrow, Man of Steel, Watchmen, RED, Young Justice and more!

Batman Day is Today!

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sat Sep 16, 2023 11:50 pm

So today is a day that should really have been discussed upon especially since this is a DC Board because it's National Batman Day :batgrin: I saw this on Bing which if you don't know what it is, it's a search engine. Me & PB talk about it a lot when I bring stuff to attention. Now as I said before I get so sick and tired of people saying in countless TV shows, movies and whatever saying Google it, do a Google search and all that I'm and like doesn't anybody know about Microsoft Bing :?: I mean are they doing that to supress :shock: You get nothing through Google yet from Bing you get gift cards and all that through points and it's 100% legit too. I mean doesn't people want extra money especially during these flaky harsh times of inflation :? I've done it for years now. I have never heard anybody ever say Bing it anywhere and/or anytime and I have no clue why it's never advertised nor promoted...it's just plain stupid IMO. So anyway this is what I saw and I thought it was pretty cool and should be posted here :batwink:

Batman Day 1.jpg

Batman Day 2.jpg

Batman Day 3.jpg
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Re: Batman Day is Today!

Postby AcidDragon » Sun Sep 17, 2023 10:12 pm

I like Binging it because Google stopped letting you save images for a little while. lol. They let you again now but they have that format webp which is a little inconvenient to use sometimes. Not that it has anything to do with Batman. So regarding Batman, what's your favorite era of Batman? It's hard for me to pick. I really enjoyed the Untold Legend of the Batman story from the 80s and a lot of the 80s material. I also really enjoyed the 70s stuff I read as well. I also really like the early 90s stuff.
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby packerbacker180 » Mon Sep 18, 2023 8:51 pm

I never really consistently read Batman as a kid. I thought it was one of the only decent books when the New52 launched (there were a few books, most were dreck). I don't know, I was just never drawn to his solo books. I do remember picking up the Death in the Family book at a convenient store and calling the number to have Robin killed, lol.
"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Mon Sep 18, 2023 9:38 pm

Acid - Well it's because I mentioned Bing ;) I like all the classic stuff from the 60s to 90s but My fav era is the 89 - 97 era of Batman. IMO it was done so well in the films & games. If you saw & read PB's movie trailers when I spotlighted the films, you know I'm tired of the reboots and how they're trying to reset everything. IMO that era will always be the one. One day I'll show My Batman Comics ;)

PB - That is some trivia there :shock: ;)
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Return to DC TV Shows/Movies