Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

31 MORE Days of Bloody Commercial Breaks

Discuss whatever you want here, but please, keep it clean and use good judgement!

Re: 31 MORE Days of Bloody Commercial Breaks

Postby AcidDragon » Fri Nov 03, 2023 7:14 pm

Wow! I totally remember that Boglins commercial from my childhood. I wanted one so bad, especially because of that eating peas scene. Sadly, I tried making my own out of paper and another time out of cloth, but it never worked out for obvious reasons. LOL.
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: 31 MORE Days of Bloody Commercial Breaks

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sat Nov 04, 2023 3:52 am

How about that Acid :) Don't forget to check out My 35th Anniversary special of Boglins in My Bog-O-Bones Showcase in My Vintage Action Figure Topic along with so much more that presented recently as I'm one of the very few people that does this special stuff anymore ;)
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Previous

Return to General Discussions