Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Countdown to Christmas: General Commercials

Discuss whatever you want here, but please, keep it clean and use good judgement!

Re: Countdown to Christmas: General Commercials

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Mon Dec 25, 2023 6:29 am

Yes, it could have been a slight variant...remember I coincided it with a Jack in the Box commericla about the Antennae Balls and you even said "That's a lot of Balls" and you said about how you had them in California :?: That's OK PB ;)

Ok look at that Jack in the Box...oh I remember that one, they played that for at least a couple Christmas seasons. How about that Wise Potatoes Chips...yum :!:

Here's two really crazy Christmas MTV commercials from 1984 :scbat: :scww: :scsm: :schal: :scbaf: :scaq: :blaq:

The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Mon Dec 25, 2023 2:45 pm

Those were something. The singer from Quiet Riot always made me think of the one kid from Summer School.

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Mon Dec 25, 2023 9:00 pm

Yes they were and how about that. Oh I recall that Folgers commercial, i saw that many times on TV, it's a very nice one :scbat: :scww:
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Previous

Return to General Discussions